Massive four bedroom Nusa Dua villa with nearly 2,000sqm of beautiful gardens, two swimming pools and a wine cellar & bar
What we love about Villa Khajuraho…
- The villa has 3 Bedrooms fully air-con in the main building, and a unique wooden building in the garden housing the romantic fourth bedroom
- All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned and have large screen TV, WiFi and Bluetooth HiFi and have a separate dressing room
- The living areas in Villa Khajuraho have exceptional dimensions with a giant finely carved traditional door leading into a layout conducive to social gatherings
- There’s an outstanding kitchen with a central bar and a grand dining room with an abundance of natural light during the day and privacy at night
- There’s an outside terrace with a dining area with a huge table that accommodates 14 people
Villa Khajuraho also has a fourth room in the garden beyond the pool. This gem utilizes traditional Javanese architecture. Called a Joglo, it is built with noble and ancient woods delicately carved and covered with a traditional sirap roof. Independently placed and romantic with its four-poster bed, mosquito net, and romantic taffeta curtains, this love nest is hidden under the canopy of towering mango and jackfruit trees.
The pool possesses lots of curves and has a children’s pool overlooking the deeper sections that wrap around an island of greenery. The bar seats, arranged around the central island allow guests a cool area to chat over a drink.
Villa Khajuraho’s four large bedrooms equipped with luxurious private bathrooms, along with its huge garden with shady lawns, barbecue area, covered terraces, and teak decks that surround the voluptuous pool is designed for a large family or a gathering of friends ready to party and enjoy a great time in a luxurious setting.
The master bedroom, located on the first floor, is equipped with a large romantic canopy bed and is opened on both sides with wide bay windows providing daylight. Sheer curtains and thick shades allow softening or preventing excessive light. The two guest bedrooms, also upstairs are separated by a resting alcove. One bedroom has twin beds while the second offers a king-size bed.
A fourth bedroom can be found in the garden beyond the swimming pool, inside an independent traditional Javanese house with a sloping roof known as Joglo House. A canopy bed supporting a diaphanous mosquito net gives the room a soft and romantic atmosphere.
All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned and have large screen TV, WiFi, and Bluetooth HiFi.
The living areas in Villa Khajuraho have exceptional dimensions with a giant finely carved traditional door leading into a layout conducive to social gatherings: an outstanding kitchen with a central bar and a grand dining room with an abundance of natural light during the day and privacy at night. The spacious lounge possesses a comfortable sofa facing a giant screen which can be an ideal office space to work or a cozy spot to surf the internet.
These areas are air-conditioned and have numerous ceiling fans.
- 3 Bedrooms fully air-con in the main building
- 1 Bedroom fully air-con in an independent pavilion (Joglo House)
- 4 En-suite Bathrooms
- 4 Dressing rooms
- 4 Digital safety boxes
- 4 Large screen satellite TV with Bluetooth Hi-Fi
- Organic toiletries (Hand soap, bath soap, body lotion, shampoo, conditioner)
- Hot and cold water
- Dining room air-con with big dining table of 12 chairs
- Lounge area with comfortable sofas, coffee table, and library, Flat-screen TV, Hi-Fi
- Integrated air-con kitchen with the household appliance of known brands including:
- Stove 4 burners
- Extractor hood
- Fridge – freezer
- Electric oven
- Microwave oven
- Wine cellar
- Ice cube machine
- Espresso coffee machine
- Bar with high stools
- Outside terrace with dining area, huge table accommodates 14 persons, ceiling fans
- Sheltered barbecue area with sink
- Guest’s toilets
- Crockery, cutlery, and glassware of top quality
- Kid Swimming pool of 12m2
- Adult swimming pool of 68 m2
- Outdoor shower
- Sundeck loungers
- Garden of 1.900 m2
- Gardener service
- CCTV security service
- Daily cleaning service
- Maintenance service
- Drinkable water
- Catering menus from neighboring restaurants
- Private car park
With extra cost:
- Car / motorcar rental
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.