Facing the sea and located slightly inland among the pretty hills at a height of 120m but only a three-minute drive from the beach and 10 min from Lovina city center, the villa is a stunning property, perfect for escaping the stresses of modern life
With an ocean breeze keeping guests cool, this unique location comprises antique wooden ‘Joglos’ which form part of the Indonesian culture. Remodeled to cater to the discerning modern traveler, this is the ultimate luxury with a historic twist.
Surrounded by emerald-green paddy fields and a clove plantation, these 5 traditional JAVANESE houses on BALI have been immaculately restored, with an infinity pool carved out of local Sukabumi stones, tribal Batak statues, and wooden totems.
When coming down the wooden steps leading to the property, one can not help but be in complete awe of the incredible architecture of the place. The combined living and dining area oozes warmth and beauty due to the abundant use of wood and Balinese ornaments. The open kitchen invites for cooking family meals and spending time together at home.
Looking out of the kitchen and dining area one finds a stunning infinity pool and a breathtaking view of Lovina Beach in the distance. It is such a peaceful and enchanting place to be in
- 1 Master Bedroom, 130m2, and 3 Luxury suites all facing Bali SEA.
- All rooms are designed in old teak with an ethnic theme, decorated using local materials mixed with modern amenities.
- The Master bedroom: 1 King Size bed (2mxm) provided with Elite Luxury Mattress, 1 sofa corner, 1 long chair, 3m long wooden cupboard, AC, Fan, Flat TV, Minibar, LED Electricity, International Plugs, Unlimited WIFI Access, Safe, Extra bed on request. Private Semi-Open Air Bathroom, with Java 1 large stone alfresco bathtub for 2 standing on a water lily pond, 1 open-air ironwood double raindrop shower, twin basins, isolated toilets, and a private garden.
- 3 Luxury suites each with 1 Queen Size Bed (1,80 x 2m), Elite Mattress, 1 sofa corner, 2m long wooden cupboard, Ac, Fan, Flat TV, Minibar, LED Electricity, International Plugs, Unlimited WIFI Access, Safe, Extra bed on request. Private semi-open-air bathroom, with Java stone alfresco bathtub, covered shower, twin basins, isolated toilet, and a private garden.
- The land size is 2000m2 and the building is 670m2, a beautifully landscaped garden with a 16×8 meter pool and a mesmerizing Gazebo.
- The open-air living and dining space feature a petrified wood dining table that seats up to 14 with a modern fully equipped kitchen a free access office with and a TV corner.
- Private parking, with a Security room and a Staff Room with both a washing machine and dryer.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 900K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.