The Villa Aparna itself, a luxury vacation home, is ready to welcome you and provide you with the comfort you need to spend fabulous and relaxing holidays
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 8 Guests
- Instant Book
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
The 2,700 sqm tropical garden directly faces a volcanic sand beach and includes a large and superb 18 x 6m infinity swimming pool, a relaxing bale, and several ponds and fountains.
- Room 1 -Pool & Seaview-: 1 king-size bed, attached partly outdoor bathroom & WC, safe
- Room 2 -Pool & Seaview-: 1 king-size bed, attached indoor bathroom & WC, safe
- Room 3 -Garden view-: 2 single beds, attached partly outdoor bathroom & WC
- Room 4 -Sea & Garden view-: 1 king-size bed, second floor, dressing, indoor bathroom & WC, terrace with sea view, 2 massages beds, and daybed
Each bedroom is equipped with air-con, fan, high-quality mattress and sheets, towels, 2 bathrobes, hairdryer, soap, and shampoo for the duration of the guests’ stay. All bedrooms are equipped with night and day curtains. Laundry and ironing of guests’ clothes can be done on request.
The terrace accommodates the dining table for 8 people (eventually 10) as well as a living room. There is another living room (indoor) with its own outdoor terrace.
The open kitchen, the relaxation bale, and the carport complete the villa equipment.
A Smart TV with Netflix (subscription needed) and Youtube, DVD player, digital video library, iPad, iPod and dock with CD player, unlimited and free wifi internet access from every part of the villa. A local mobile phone is also provided for local calls.
US fridge, warm and cold mineral water fountain, washing machine, microwave oven, toaster, wine cellar, mixer and complete set of dishes.
8 seaters high dining table and one 10 seaters dining table, 5 sunbeds, sofa lounge, relaxing “bale belong” (gazebo), 18 x 6 meters infinity swimming pool with access stairs and 3 depth levels, pool toys cabinet, carport, external shower, fountains, and ponds. The villa is surrounded by walls except the beachfront and is guarded at night.
Other amenities – Children kit
First aid kit, high chair, foldable baby cot, baby dishes, toilet reductor, and toys. Games and books (English and French) are also available for the guests.
- The 2700 sqm tropical garden is set up between the beach and a palm forest.
- It is designed to offer a large variety of tropical plants, flowers, and trees.
- Two large pounds and several fountains embellish the overall exotic feeling.
The Villa Aparna is located 10 minutes west of the little town of Seririt, on the North coast of Bali. It takes about 35mn to reach Singaraja, the North Capital (150,000 inhabitants), and 20mn to reach the Lovina Beach area.
It takes about 3 hours from and to Denpasar airport (98km) but this trip is a journey in itself. It is recommended to do it in the daytime to enjoy the scenic panoramas, mixing typical villages, exotic forests, rice paddies, lakes, and mountains.
There is a small supermarket in Seririt as well as local shops and banks with ATMs and much more in Lovina and Singaraja.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 900K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.