Villa Selong Selo 5B-2
Nestled into the green hills, these luxurious villas have beautiful views of the aquamarine sea and deep green tropical forests around
Selong Selo’s one-bedroom villas are designed to afford maximum privacy. Each villa has its own private infinity pool, looking out towards the sea, and a comfortable king-size bed for sweet dreams. A holiday at Selong Selo villas in Selong Belanak comes with the comfort of daily housekeeping and gourmet dining at Aura, the in-house restaurant. Shuttle service is available to visit the white-sandy beach below and an array of eclectic restaurants are but a short drive away, at Kuta.
- The one-bedrooms vary in design, some in-studio format and others with separate living and sleeping areas
- Air-conditioned indoors
- Comfortable living room with a flat-screen TV
- Private infinity pool
- Pool deck with casual seating and gorgeous views
- One-bedroom unit or studio-style villa with a king-sized bed
- Spacious bathroom with shower facility
- One of the villas has a separate children’s room with a single bed
- Large glass sliding doors
Selong Selo is located high up on the hills, with awe-inspiring views of the bay below. Its position gives you a bird’s eye view of the valley and the turquoise sea which changes color as the day goes by. Down mountain roads, Selong Belanak Beach is a short 15-minute drive away and shuttle services make it highly accessible. The beach is lovely for a stroll, having been voted one of the best beaches in Asia, and is well known across the island as the best surfing spot for beginners. Either side of the bay is two reef breaks, Mawi and Serangan, ideal for intermediate and advanced surfing. The international airport is at a distance of 21km. The estate’s secluded location offers tranquility and peace, with only village huts and local rural life outside its well-manned security gates.