Villa Selong Selo 11E
These luxurious villas sport floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors framing awe-inspiring vistas of the turquoise bay below
The bedrooms are all spaced out, affording privacy to each guest. Selong Belanak Beach is accessible via shuttle and the estate offers in-villa dining as well as the western and local fare at Aura Lounge and Bar, set in an open pavilion with gorgeous views of the sunset and twinkling fishing boats when it’s dark.
- Large living areas with comfortable sofa seating and flat-screen TVs
- Open-plan modern kitchen
- Family dining area
- Air-conditioned living spaces
• Large glass sliding doors leading to the pool deck
- Spectacular outdoor dining options
- Private infinity pool
- Pool deck, perfect for sunset cocktails
- Lawned terraces and tropical greens
- Though each bespoke villa is different, all of them feature spacious well-appointed rooms.
- Master bedroom with king bed and ensuite bathroom
- Each guest bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower
- Double beds in the guest bedrooms can be configured to twin beds if required
- Breathtaking views through the sliding glass doors
Selong Selo is located high up on the hills, with awe-inspiring views of the bay below. Its position gives you a bird’s eye view of the valley and the turquoise sea which changes color as the day goes by. Down mountain roads, Selong Belanak Beach is a short 15-minute drive away and shuttle services make it highly accessible. The beach is lovely for a stroll, having been voted one of the best beaches in Asia, and is well known across the island as the best surfing spot for beginners. Either side of the bay is two reef breaks, Mawi and Serangan, ideal for intermediate and advanced surfing. The international airport is at a distance of 21km. The estate’s secluded location offers tranquility and peace, with only village huts and local rural life outside its well-manned security gates.