Villa Portsea 1 Bedroom
Villa Portsea Bali was designed by an Australian couple that regularly visited Bali over the last 20 years, finally deciding to build their own villa based upon all their hotel and villa experiences
They like to think that Villa Portsea Bali has many little things that some villas may miss.
Nearby you will find some of the best restaurants such as Sarong, Metis, Sardine, Hu’u Bar, La Lucciola, and The Living Room. The famous “Eat Street” is also a mere 3 minutes taxi ride away allowing for many other cafes, bars, and restaurant options from which to choose.
If you are keen party people, get into Potato Head, W Hotel, and Ku De Ta, plus many more are all very close, but not so close they keep you awake all night!
The villa is also not too far away from the beach so an early morning walk is also an option!
Our two huge bedrooms are complete with walk-in robes, full en-suites, outside shower, and bath shows, Villa Portsea Bali delivers a 5-star experience!
Facilities & Services
Villa Portsea Bali was designed with space in mind, and the level of quality extremely important (especially as the owners use this villa as their own Bali retreat) so herewith find a list of what the villa offers:
- 1 large bedroom: the bedroom with a super king bed
- Full walk-through robes with plenty of space to hang and place your clothing plus storage to place your suitcases out of the way.
- Security safes in both bedrooms.
- Large en-suites with double showers and his and her hand basins.
- Additional outside bath and separate outside shower behind each bathroom.
- Full block-out blinds to keep the bedroom cool and dark if required for a long lie-in.
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout the villa.
- 3.2-meter ceilings to give a great sense of space.
- A large family room with full kitchen facilities, a 6 seater dining table, and two sofa chairs to relax in.
- Large Samsung fridge with ice maker and continuous fresh, drinkable, cold water.
- Bi-fold door that can be closed or opened onto the pool area.
- Upstairs is an air-conditioned lounge with a large TV, DVD, and sound system (iPod and iPhone compatibility).
- Also upstairs is a 3rd bathroom complete with a shower.
- Upstairs and outside are large rooftop areas that can be used for sunbathing.
- Also upstairs is a 6 seater outdoor setting for having that quiet drink whilst watching the sun go down.
- The pool has been designed with a 600 mm deep swim out for small children or for reading that book whilst sitting in the pool; the rest of the pool is also quite deep (in comparison to other villas).
- 3 large water statues can be switched on to produce a tranquil water feature that cascades into the pool.
- The villa has a lock-up garage so if you hire a motorbike there is an adequate storage room.
- The villa is not overlooked by any other building and is very private. So if a full suntan is what you require or a private skinny dip, this is easily achieved!
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 200K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.