Yudhistira 3 Bedroom Villa
A deluxe villa complex nestled in a quiet area of Ketewel beach, North of Sanur
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 6 Guests
- This villa does not have a live calendar feed. Please contact us for availability
Villa Bima is a 3 bedroom villa located inside the “Pandawa Beach Villas & Spa”. With direct access to the beach, offering unrivaled views across the Indian Ocean. The five intimate, luxurious private pool villas with an impressive tropical and modern design offer exceptional comfort and a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali. The charm of Balinese hospitality with personalized service will provide you with a perfect getaway.
Pandawa is a story of Mahabrata, the legend of five brothers great warriors, and a symbol of goodness.
Pandawa Beach Villas & Spa consist of 5 unit villas, with a total of 14 bedrooms of exceptional comfort.
They are; Arjuna, Nakula, Sahadewa, Bima and Yudistira villa.
Bima Villa, a 3 bedroom deluxe garden villa with fish ponds and a private pool will give you a feeling of living in a palace. You may experience having private dining at the gazebo next to the pool. 2 deluxe suites are located downstairs while 1 deluxe suite is located upstairs with a magnificent view and horizon.
The villa comprises:
- 3 large bedrooms with flat TV
- 3 large en-suite bathrooms with bathtub and free toiletries
Private swimming pool
- Extensive garden
- Dining area
- In-room minibar
- Flat-screen 42 inch TV and DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Transportation arrangement
- 24 hours security
- Spacious parking area
- In-room dining option
Spa treatment option
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- IDD telephone connection
- Safety deposit box
- A unique Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival
- Free WiFi internet access during a stay in all villas area
- Daily complimentary 2 bottles of water in the room per day
- Daily breakfast for 6 people, with the option of Indonesian or American breakfast, served in the room
Services and Facilities:
- Drupadi Spa offers massages, hot tub, and steam room, manicure/pedicure, facial treatment, etc
- Astina Restaurant offers Indonesian and Western dishes, as well as afternoon tea with cake.
- Breakfast is served in the villa’s dining area or the restaurant.
- Room service is available upon request.
- Day trips can be arranged at the tour desk.
- Meditation or Yoga classes with a master ‘Guru’
- Cooking class with our master Chef for a local classic menu
- Balinese Dancing Lesson with our local Banjar ‘Guru’
- Megamelan or Rindik Lesson with our local ‘Guru’
- Horse riding, Surfing lesson, Diving lesson, white water rafting, and more
Events are possible, such as lunch parties, birthday gatherings, wedding parties, Christmas parties, etc. The budget may vary based on requirements and total person, while the menu can be tailored made and consult with our Chef.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager, who will be pleased to assist with tours/transport, massages and spas, babysitting, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 10pm – 7am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.