Gorgeous five-bedroom villa set amongst rice fields, papaya, banana, and coconut groves with a 25-meter pool and a full complement of staff. Stunning reviews
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Samadhana Gianyar…
- The entertainment pavilion on the lower level with ocean views featuring, an alang-alang thatched roof and Palimanan stone floor with billiard table, TV, DVD and stereo system
- The stunning landscaped gardens designed by one of Bali’s premier landscape architects featuring manicured lawns, running water features, exotic trees and flowering plants
- The expansive lawn area is perfect as both a playing field for children or to hold a wedding or party, with a maximum standing capacity of 120 people
- The villa has a large restaurant-grade kitchen featuring polished granite worktops, a commercial stove, wok burner. This is one of the largest kitchens on the island
- The villa is fully staffed, with a villa manager; chef, assistant chef; butler; driver; 2 villa attendants; 4 gardeners/ pool attendant; 4 security guards. Masseuse and babysitter on request
- The villa has a 25m infinity swimming pool with spectacular ocean views and features shallow end for children
- The master suite is housed in its own pavilion separated from the living and dining area and has its own private garden
- There’s a large stone terrace featuring stone table seating 14 guests
- The villa is built on a huge 7,400sqm tropical plot
The Pinnacle of Style, Service and Spaciousness
Villa Samadhana is the pinnacle of style, service and spaciousness. Set amongst sprawling lawns and exotic tropical gardens, this expansive villa, designed by one of Asia’s top architects, combines modern luxury with traditional elegance to create a sophisticated sanctuary perfect for weddings and special events. Located in the sleepy seaside village of Ketewel, on Bali’s southeast coast, the property offers stunning ocean views across neighbouring rice fields. Featuring five luxurious bedrooms, an open-sided living and dining pavilion, restaurant-grade kitchen, entertainment lounge, 25-metre lap pool and a full complement of staff, this palatial villa is sure to impress.
Villa Samadhana is located in the sleepy seaside village of Ketewel, 13 kilometers from Sanur along Bali’s southeast coast. Hidden behind coral-limestone walls a few hundred metres from the glistening black shores of Pabean Beach, the villa offers ocean views from the pool area and master bedroom, as well as glimpses of Mount Agung in the distance.
Surrounded by rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana, and coconut groves this is still a very traditional area untouched by tourism, however, access to the bypass means it is only a ten-minute drive to Sukawati’s art and craft market, fifteen minutes to the cafés and restaurants of Sanur and 30 minutes to the cultural capital of Ubud.
Ketewel itself is the birthplace of the celebrated Legong Bededari Dance, and the neighbouring village of Saba produced the finest Legong dancers on the island. Pabean was once a small port through which oriental traders brought their products; at low tide, you can still see the structure of the old harbor, and a Chinese cemetery is located nearby. Balinese Hindu purification ceremonies are held beside the ocean at the sacred Pura Segara sea temple, and the glistening black sandy stretch of coastline is popular with surfers and beachcombers, but swirling currents and a lack of lifeguards make it unsuitable for swimming.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 500K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.