Luxurious three-bedroom villa just 40m from the beach, with a butler and chef, double jacuzzi and massage pavilion
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 6 Guests
- Private Chef
- Special Offers
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Raj Gianyar…
- The villa has an accomplished chef, experienced in fine-dining and entertaining, with a wide repertoire of international and Asian dishes from healthy to decadent
- The bright living and dining area opens to the garden and makes a great social hub
- There’s an opulent double jacuzzi that extends right into the living room
- The stylish interiors feature artwork, antique carvings, and two ornate timber doors
- The villa has a private walled garden with a lush lawn, shaded sun loungers, and bursting with tropical foliage
- There’s a massage pavilion at the far end of the pool Beachside deck with thatched balé
- The villa has a flat-screen satellite channel TV and DVD player in the living pavilion, with a satellite TV/DVD player in each bedroom
Five-Star Service Within the Calm Tranquility That Is the True Essence of Bali
The three-bedroom Villa Raj, situated just 40 meters from a glistening black-sand beach near Ketewel on Bali’s southeast coast, presents an indoor and outdoor living, a swimming pool in a private walled garden, and a 13-meter private beachfront deck offering glorious views. The contemporary architecture incorporates local materials and many elements of Balinese-Hindu philosophy, while a mix of modern and antique furnishings means comfort is assured. Guests staying at Villa Raj can look forward to five-star service within the calm tranquility that is the true essence of Bali.
Villa Raj is located at Pabean Beach down a narrow lane off the Klungkung Bypass, which runs along the east coast and is also known as the Sunrise Road. Bounded by the River Wos, rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana, and coconut groves, the area is blessed with spectacular views extending across the ocean towards the beaches of Sanur and Nusa Dua, the islands of Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida, and the mountains of East Bali.
Pabean was once a small port through which oriental traders brought their products; at low tide you can still see the structure of the old harbour. This glistening black sand stretch of coastline is popular with surfers and beachcombers but swirling currents and a lack of lifeguards make it unsuitable for swimming for all but the most confident of swimmers.
The nearby village of Ketewel is the origin of the celebrated Legong Bededari Dance, and the neighboring village of Saba produced the finest Legong dancers on the island. There are no Western-style restaurants in this area, but there are plenty of local warungs (eateries), while international restaurants, shops galore can be found just 13km away in Sanur. Also the location is in between Seminyak and the cultural capital of Bali, Ubud and just 5 -10 minutes from all the famous traditional villages of Mas, Sukawati, Batubulan and Batuan for all handicraft shopping.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 500K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.