Luxurious absolute beachfront four-bedroom villa near to Sanur with a butler and chef and with perfect reviews
What we love about Villa Pushpapuri Gianyar…
- The villa has a spacious home theatre complete with 65-inch flat-screen TV with movies and state-of-the-art audio equipment and comfortable leather cinema seats
- The villa has an air-conditioned study with bi-fold windows on three sides offering 270-degree views and furnishes with desk, sofa, and Wifi throughout
- The dining room seating twelve at a glass-topped table and the adjoining terraced breakfast pergola seating ten
- The large living room and bar area with glass doors opening onto an expansive terrace
- The villa has 18 x 8m infinity-edge swimming pool with a children’s pool at one end
- There’s a games room with a pool table and adjoining washroom
- There’s a well-stocked granite cocktail bar for parties
- There are two shady massage annexes and two bales
- The expansive terraced lawns
The absolute beachfront Villa Pushpapuri is located near the traditional village of Ketewel on Bali’s southeast coast and is blessed with a spectacular outlook across the pounding surf to the mystical Mount Agung. This stunning four-bedroom residence presents a 20-meter pool, splendid living, and dining pavilion, and an atmospheric games/TV room, all complemented by the finest furnishings and five-star service from a professional staff team, including manager, chef and driver. With a terraced garden and immaculate lawns that border the beach, the villa is designed for families as well as providing the perfect setting for weddings.
Villa Pushpapuri is located on the River Wos estuary at Pabean Beach in the village ofKetewel in south-east Bali. Bordered by rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana, and coconut groves, the property is blessed with spectacular sea views extending towards the southern beaches, Nusa Penida Island, and Mt Agung.
Pabean was once a small port used by oriental traders; the neighboring village of Saba produced Bali’s finest Legong dancers, and local temple ceremonies are a common sight. The river estuary is full of birdlife, while the glistening black-sand beach offers beautiful walks; it is popular with surfers but swirling currents (and no lifeguards) make it unsafe for swimming.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 500K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.