Villa Puri Nirwana
Magnificent six-bedroom beachfront villa in 5000sqm of gardens, close to the Safari Park and with amazing reviews!
- 12 Guests
- 6 Bathrooms
- 6 Bedrooms
- Car & Driver Included
- Instant Book
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Puri Nirwana Gianyar…
- The villa is wheelchair friendly, featuring a lift to the first floor
- There’s a stunning top-of-the-range kitchen, built to chef standard
- The lovely flat lawns, making the villa perfect for events
- The 16-meter beachfront swimming pool
- The banquet-sized dining room
- The villa has a billiard table
- Children will love the kid’s play area and Sony Playstation
The six-bedroom, luxury beachfront villa, Puri Nirwana, is located well away from the hustle and bustle of mainstream tourism on Bali’s southeast coast, complete with a private self-contained spa, and a 16-meter swimming pool set within exquisite gardens complemented by spectacular ocean views. This plantation-style, wheelchair-friendly mansion, complete with an elevator, blends Mediterranean, Moroccan, and Dutch-colonial design, and accommodates up to fourteen adults and eight children. Guests can look forward to large entertainment areas, generous bedrooms, magnificent bathrooms, a vogue-style Chefs’ kitchen, a banquet-size dining room (seats 24), sitting rooms, a billiard table, meet and greet areas, and enough full-time staff to cater to every whim.
Puri Nirwana is the perfect retreat for those seeking luxurious and private relaxation amid Bali’s breathtaking surroundings in the tiny fishing village of Cucukan, just 1 kilometer from the Bali Safari & Marine Park, and about half-an-hour’s drive north from Sanur. The property boasts 5000 square meters of manicured gardens, water features, a reflection pond, and flat lawns, which are perfect for weddings and events.
Furthermore, as one of the very few villas in Bali designed to be wheelchair/disabled friendly, Puri Nirwana presents wide doorways and passageways, flat surfaces, and huge easy-to-negotiate bathrooms, as well as an elevator between floors. It is ideally suited for families with children as four of the king-bedded rooms are equipped with a queen-sized, children’s trundle bed underneath the main bed-frame, accommodating two kids in each, while an additional queen-size bed is situated in the upstairs living room.
From the entrance, guests proceed to the sitting room, which has floor-to-ceiling French-style folding doors opening to the pool and garden. Adjacent to the sitting room is the formal dining room and next is the entertainment room; another set of French doors leads from here to a fully equipped kitchen.
Three of the six air-conditioned bedrooms, including the master, are situated downstairs, and three are situated upstairs. Each has an ensuite bathroom. Also located upstairs is the lounge, complete with a bar and dining table. The lounge also doubles as an optional seventh bedroom.
This six-bedroom beachfront villa has been built to make the most of the natural ocean breezes, while its spacious layout means that a large group of people could stay here and still lose one other in its depths.
- Standalone spa
- 16-meter private swimming pool with timber deck, sunloungers, beanbags, and bale relaxation pavilion.
- Manicured lawns and gardens with lots of flowers, mature trees, and water features resting upon 5,000sqm of land.
- Children’s play area.
- Six well-appointed air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms with king beds, and one naturally ventilated lounge room, which doubles as an extra bedroom.
- Four trundle beds, which can accommodate up to eight kids.
- Six en-suite or adjacent bathrooms, five of which have bathtubs and all of which have tropical showers.
- Dining table for 24 persons.
- Air-conditioned entertainment room equipped with satellite-channel TV, Sony PlayStation console, and home-theatre sound system.
- Bar, pool table, and international TV channels with DVD player are also available in the upstairs lounge.
- Additional movable sound docks with iPod connection.
- Wi-Fi Internet connection.
- 24-hour security.
- Fully-fitted western kitchen with all appliances and cooking facilities.
- Car-parking area.
- Safe deposit boxes.
- Car and driver.
- One of the only villas in Bali designed to be wheelchair/disabled friendly.
- Elevator between floors.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 400K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.
Villa rental requires a security deposit of USD 500, to be settled upon check-in. The deposit will be refunded on check-out after verification by the staff.