Luxuriously furnished three-bedroom sea-view villa near Sanur
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 6 Guests
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Nataraja Gianyar…
- The villa has an accomplished chef, experienced in fine-dining and entertaining, with a wide repertoire of international and Asian dishes from healthy to decadent
- The master bedroom is an opulent, air-conditioned room regally decked out in dark woods and rich fabrics with a king-size bed
- The 13 x 4 x 1.8m pool and two adjoining 1.5 x 1.5m jacuzzis
- You can sleep to the sound of the surf
- The private walled garden with lush lawn shaded sun loungers and bursting with tropical foliage
- The stylish interiors that feature artwork, antique carvings, and two ornate timber doors
The three-bedroom Villa Nataraja, situated just 30 meters from a glistening black-sand beach near Ketewel on Bali’s south-east coast, presents an indoor and outdoor living, swimming pool in a private walled garden, and a 13-meter elevated beachfront deck that has been specially allocated for the use of the guests, offering glorious views. The contemporary architecture incorporates local materials and many elements of Balinese-Hindu philosophy, while a mix of modern and antique furnishings means comfort is assured. Guests staying at Villa Nataraja can look forward to five-star service within the calm tranquility that is the true essence of Bali.
Villa Nataraja is located at Pabean Beach down a narrow lane off the KlungkungBypass, which runs along the east coast and is also known as the Sunrise Road. Bounded by the River Wos, rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana, and coconut groves, the area is blessed with spectacular views extending across the ocean towards the beaches of Sanur and Nusa Dua, the islands of Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida, and the mountains of EastBali.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 500K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.