Waringin 6 Bedroom Villa
Ultimate luxury beachfront villa with butler, chef and waterfront jacuzzi in one of Bali’s most desirable areas
- 12 Guests
- 6 Bathrooms
- 6 Bedrooms
- Certified CHSE
- Instant Book
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Waringin 6 Bedroom Villa Canggu…
- It’s been rated as one of the beach beachfront villas in Bali! You can’t get a much better accolade than that!
- The villa is reached via a winding road through beautiful rice fields
- The famous Tanah Lot temple is only 10 minutes away, while Seminyak is just 30 minutes
- Bali aficionados will love the nearby traditional rural Bali lifestyle
- The villa has a team of professionally trained staff to look after your every need
- The villa has shared access to a lovely tennis court and gym
The Short & Sweet
- Who. Families or corporate retreaters looking for an oasis of calm, or revellers keen to take their celebrations somewhere luxuriously private.
- What. The stunning Villa Waringin is located north of Canggu where the paddy fields meet the ocean. One in a Pantai Lima Estate’s 5 fully-staffed villas, Villa Waringin harmonizes Balinese art with French contemporary design. With its vast open spaces, high ceilings, and lush gardens flourishing, this villa is one of the most sought-out-for beachfront villas in Bali. There are six master bedrooms across two houses within a tropical garden separated from the sea by a majestic 20-meter beachfront infinity pool, a beachfront jacuzzi, as well as a beautiful massage bale in the middle of the garden. The villa also features a Library/Media Room and a Spa to ensure a variety of experience.
- Why. It’s listed as one of the top 5 beach properties of Bali. Home to a tennis court that has the honour of being called one of the best on the island by previous pro guests. Its location is also a 30-minute drive into the bustling centre of Seminyak to make contact with the outside world.
- Pantai Lima Estate comprises five standalone luxury villas that extend to over 1.6 hectares, or 4 acres (the size of 2 football fields!).
- Shared facilities at Pantai Lima Estate include a tennis court with night-lighting (4 tennis rackets are available to be shared among the 5 villas and each villa has its own tennis balls tube), a gym with a variety of fitness equipment, and a 250 sqm seminar room.
- The villa has 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet. The 4 guest bedrooms are situated in a separate pavilion, near the entrance. Within this pavilion, there is a spa room for in-house wellness treatments. If more rooms are needed, guests can book 5 rooms in Villa Ambra; 5 rooms in Villa Mary; 5 rooms in Villa Melissa; 6 rooms in Villa Sound of the Sea.
- One living room with iPod docking station, DVD player, cinema projection screen, sofabed and ceiling fans.
- The kitchen features an electric hob, electric oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, icemaker, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer, toaster, juicer and water dispenser.
- Private pool measuring 20m x 6m and 1.6m deep. There is an outdoor heated Jacuzzi designed for the enjoyment of up to six adults.
- 2 private enclosed covered parking spaces.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.
Please note: Bookings that fall outside of these periods are restricted to a minimum stay of
- Check-in 2pm
- Check-out 12pm
In the event a Customer cancels a confirmed booking, the following penalties will generally apply:
i) 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before arrival.
ii) Up to 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 59 days before arrival.