Waha 4 Bedroom Villa
Modern minimalist four bedroom Canggu villa with personal chef and butler, and five-star reviews
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 8 Guests
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Waha 4 Bedroom Villa Canggu…
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- The chic lounge, dining, and kitchen spaces are open-air with a superb timber minimalist sofa and ten-seater dining table
- There’s a 12-meter pool with timber-deck surround and immaculate garden
- Next to the living area is a fully air-conditioned cinema room equipped with Sony movie projector and ample seating for all the family
- Villa Waha has been designed with families in mind, with the two ground floor ensuite bedrooms overlooking the pool having an interconnecting door, one with a king-size bed and the other bedroom perfect for kids of all ages equipped with four cabin-style bunk beds
- The second-floor bedrooms have amazing views across the bordering rice fields
- Each of the four bedrooms feature 32” flat screen TV’s with DVD player, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- 7 night min. stay required for guest check out on 31st Dec
This villa is a dream come true for lovers of a modern, minimalist aesthetic. Located close to Berawa Beach and Canggu Club, on Bali’s southwest coast, this architectural masterpiece is a stunning example of east-meets-west, where contemporary design sits flawlessly in an idyllic Balinese setting. Fully staffed including personal chef is the perfect family villa, or for groups of friends wanting a spacious comfortable villa close to beaches, Canggu’s famous surf spots and restaurants/cafes and still within easy reach of bustling Seminyak.
The villa’s chic lounge, dining, and kitchen spaces are open-air with a superb timber minimalist sofa and ten-seater dining table. Polished cement flooring is a stand-out feature throughout the villa bringing a welcomed coolness amid the tropical climate.
The living space opens onto the 12-meter pool with timber-deck surround and immaculate garden, which bursts with a palette of green and yellow.
When the kids get tired of swimming, then parents will be happy to know that adjacent to the living area is a fully air-conditioned cinema room equipped with Sony movie projector and ample seating for all the family. Wi-Fi is also freely available throughout the villa.
The minimalist and chic vibe carries through into the four bedrooms along with the cooling polished cement surfaces. The two ground floor ensuite bedrooms overlooking the pool having an interconnecting door, one with a king-size bed and the other bedroom perfect for kids of all ages equipped with four cabin-style bunk beds.
Upon ascending the staircase to the second-floor bedrooms, one cannot help but be mesmerized by the amazing views across the bordering rice fields. Both bedrooms comprise king-size beds, with the upstairs master bedroom offering larger floor space, built-in day bed style sofa area, and views across the treetops towards Berawa Beach and the Equestrian Centre. A terrazzo bathtub is the highlight of the master bathroom, strategically placed so you can lie back and take in the views from the lush rice fields and slip into a dream state.
Each of the four bedrooms features a 32” flat screen TV’s with DVD player, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, spacious wardrobe areas, safety deposit boxes, and full bathroom amenities.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.