Waha 4 Bedroom Villa
Modern minimalist four bedroom Canggu villa with personal chef and butler, and five-star reviews
What we love about Waha 4 Bedroom Villa Canggu…
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- The chic lounge, dining, and kitchen spaces are open-air with a superb timber minimalist sofa and ten-seater dining table
- There’s a 12-meter pool with timber-deck surround and immaculate garden
- Next to the living area is a fully air-conditioned cinema room equipped with Sony movie projector and ample seating for all the family
- Villa Waha has been designed with families in mind, with the two ground floor ensuite bedrooms overlooking the pool having an interconnecting door, one with a king-size bed and the other bedroom perfect for kids of all ages equipped with four cabin-style bunk beds
- The second-floor bedrooms have amazing views across the bordering rice fields
- Each of the four bedrooms feature 32” flat screen TV’s with DVD player, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
This villa is a dream come true for lovers of a modern, minimalist aesthetic. Located close to Berawa Beach and Canggu Club, on Bali’s southwest coast, this architectural masterpiece is a stunning example of east-meets-west, where contemporary design sits flawlessly in an idyllic Balinese setting. Fully staffed including a personal chef is the perfect family villa, or for groups of friends wanting a spacious comfortable villa close to beaches, Canggu’s famous surf spots and restaurants/cafes and still within easy reach of bustling Seminyak.
The villa’s chic lounge, dining, and kitchen spaces are open-air with a superb timber minimalist sofa and a ten-seater dining table. Polished cement flooring is a stand-out feature throughout the villa bringing a welcomed coolness amid the tropical climate.
The living space opens onto the 12-meter pool with a timber-deck surround and an immaculate garden, which bursts with a palette of green and yellow.
When the kids get tired of swimming, then parents will be happy to know that adjacent to the living area is a fully air-conditioned cinema room equipped with a Sony movie projector and ample seating for all the family. Wi-Fi is also freely available throughout the villa.
The minimalist and chic vibe carries through into the four bedrooms along with the cooling polished cement surfaces. The two ground-floor ensuite bedrooms overlooking the pool have an interconnecting door, one with a king-size bed and the other bedroom perfect for kids of all ages and equipped with four cabin-style bunk beds.
Upon ascending the staircase to the second-floor bedrooms, one cannot help but be mesmerized by the amazing views across the bordering rice fields. Both bedrooms comprise king-size beds, with the upstairs master bedroom offering larger floor space, a built-in day bed style sofa area, and views across the treetops towards Berawa Beach and the Equestrian Centre. A terrazzo bathtub is the highlight of the master bathroom, strategically placed so you can lie back and take in the views from the lush rice fields and slip into a dream state.
Each of the four bedrooms features a 32” flat screen TV’s with DVD player, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, spacious wardrobe areas, safety deposit boxes, and full bathroom amenities.
This villa is also available as a 3 bedroom option which can be found here. 3 Bedroom Option
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). Fee payable to driver directly.