Villa The Iman
High-end five-bedroom Canggu villa with luxury amenities, full staff and unbeatable reviews
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Certified CHSE
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
- This villa does not have a live calendar feed. Please contact us for availability
What we love about Villa The Iman Canggu…
- The Iman Villa is very well equipped for families and features kids wading pool next to the main pool
- Events catering for up to 100 people can be arranged at the villa with prior notice
- The villa has a 62-inch plasma screen, Apple TV, DVD, iPod dock, and Bose speakers
- There’s an entertainment room with a TV and snooker table
- We love the open-sided living pavilion with sunken lounge, bar, and dining table for 12
- The main swimming pool is 20m in length, great for laps and keeping fit
View a video of Villa The Iman here ➡️ https://youtu.be/dyYNBlknzJ0
This stunning Bali villa is surrounded by traditional rice paddy in a peaceful hamlet in Canggu. The lush panorama can be enjoyed from stylish living areas overlooking the infinity-edged swimming pool or through the picture windows of the comfortably cool interiors, where white walls accented by blonde wood create a fresh, soothing ambience. This family-friendly, five-bedroomed villa has a wading pool, TV room, and expansive lawns for the kids to play. Sunsets are magnificent, with attentive staff on hand to serve cocktails and canapéson the rooftop terrace, while gourmet meals prepared by an inspired chef are another highlight.
The Iman Villa is in the village of Pererenan, which lies within the popular Canggu district. Wandering down the lane from the villa will give you a glimpse into traditional Bali life, with its ornate Hindu temples and shops selling household wares and typical Balinese snacks, but Canggu is fast evolving into Bali’s hippest area and its beaches, renowned for sunsets and surf, are just a few kilometres away. Head for nearby Jalan Pantai Batu Balong and you’ll find cool bars, cozy coffee shops, and a great selection of places to eat offering everything from French patisserie to tapas, burgers, and vegetarian fare. At Echo Beach, there’s a good choice of restaurants and cafes including The Beach House, offering a daily barbecue and live music on Sundays. Other vibrant music venues include Old Man’s, and Deus Ex Machina. Local boutiques and spas are springing up too, competing with neighbouring Seminyak, just a few kilometres further east.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.