Villa Simona Oasis
Chic contemporary estate with five fabulous bedrooms positioned privately among lush gardens only five minutes from the beach and with its own private riverside spa
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bathrooms
- Certified CHSE
- Instant Book
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Simona Oasis Canggu…
- The expansive, manicured tropical gardens with 12m pool and chequerboard lawn
- The cushioned daybed under a skylight and black cane peacock chairs
- The villa has dining for ten people overlooking gardens and pool
- Outside there’s a contemporary double-size balé with lounge seating and dining table for eight
- One of the bedrooms makes for an excellent teen retreat, situated in a secluded spot away from the main villa
- The master suite has a king-size bed with sumptuous linens and a huge private bathroom with an outdoor jacuzzi under a curtained balé
- The villa offers an extensive suggestion menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Special requests and dietary needs are accommodated
- Villa Simona Oasis is well equipped for families. Facilities include a baby cot and a high chair
- The villa has a table-tennis table
A Chic Contemporary Estate
Villa Simona Oasis is chic contemporary estate cradled in the caring arms of two streams fed by a sacred spring, deep within the verdant rice terraces of Canggu, and only minutes from the beach. Seclusion and five-star service from a large professional staff team that includes a private chef are key here, and five fabulous bedrooms are privately positioned among lush gardens and a 12-metre pool.
A romantic riverside spa is reached via a little bridge where two circular pavilions are fitted with massage tables. Immersion into the stone jacuzzis decorated with elephant heads, is a must.
Villa Simona Oasis lies between two rivers in the district of Canggu on Bali’s divine sunset coast. Actively farmed rice terraces, fringed with fruiting papaya, banana and mango trees, frame the estate and create a fabulous tropical semi-rural fantasy. Echo Beach with it’s chilled beach bars, glittering black volcanic sand, superb surf and spectacular sunsets is aquiet 15-minute stroll away, or slip into the funky ex-pat scene at Jalan Batu Bolong’s beloved Old Man’s Sunday sessions.
Witness the daily life of local farmers and the religious Balinese rituals that make this island so mystical. The dramatic and beautiful Greg Norman-designed Nirwana Bali Golf Course is an 11km drive north of the villa while the stunning Tanah Lot sea temple is also nearby.World class dining, nightlife and shopping are hot in savvy Seminyak, which is in easy reach.Ubud is a brilliant day trip with verdant hills, a monkey forest and some truly amazing restaurants to visit.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.