Huge, breathtaking four bedroom Canggu villa with beautiful gardens, rice-terrace views and unbeatable reviews
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 8 Guests
- Certified CHSE
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Sarasvati Canggu…
- The large open-plan living pavilion has three walls of glass doors that slide back for fan-cooled tropical living or close for air-conditioned comfort
- Huge suarwood dining table with bench seating for 14, separated by a marble-topped bar counter from the open-plan guest kitchen which is well-equipped with wine fridge, espresso machine etc. There’s a staff kitchen behind
- The villa has an upper-level air-conditioned TV room with sofas and banquettes facing a 52-inch TV with DVD player and surround-sound system. Also has a desk, shelf of books and Yamaha piano
- The art gallery entrance hall bedecked with artefacts
- Villa Sarasvati has a large 20m swimming pool with shallow section, edged with fire-bowls
- The two antique pondoks (ricefields shelters) in a large, shaded tropical garden complete with petanque court and giant garden chess
- The main master has its own private garden with table and chairs and separate Balinese entrance set into the boundary wall
- Both upstairs air-conditioned guest suites offer the flexibility of twin beds that can be configured as a king and have a window seat that converts to a single bed for kids
Villa Sarasvati is located in a quiet street in the rural district of Berawa, near hip and fashionable Canggu. There’s not much in the immediate area apart from a number of luxury villas, acres of rice fields and the rugged surf beach of Berawa (2km). Within a two-kilometre radius of Villa Sarasvati are a number of café-style restaurants, a delicatessen, some simple spas, and a yoga venue.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.