Charmingly rustic yet high-luxury one bedroom Canggu villa with chef and butler, and fantastic reviews
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Guests
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Radha Canggu…
- The enchanting jungle garden with stepping stones across cascading lotus ponds leading to a free-form swimming pool hidden at the end of the garden, with two loungers on a sun-deck and large cushion-covered balé providing relaxation in the shade
- The Century-old teakwood bedroom pavilion raised on stilts above the lily pond includes a sitting and TV area, filled with whimsical furnishings from a bygone era
- Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
- A second building across the lotus pond – a gladak (traditional teakwood building) – provides a dining area with small table for two or three
- The villa has a large verandah running the width of the bedroom pavilion raised above the lotus pond, furnished with planters chairs and table for breeze-cooled relaxation
- A second small pond-edge verandah fronts the gladak
- In a quiet corned of the garden, a double hammock is perfect for siestas
Honeymooners and couples of all ages will fall in love with Villa Radha – an enchanting heritage hideaway in its own jungle garden that will surely kindle passion and inspire romance. Raised high above lotus ponds is a large, Century-old gladak, a handsome Javanese building with gin-and-tonic-at-sundown verandah. Inside, a glamorous teakwood bedroom with king-size bed invites languid sleep-ins, followed by a good soak in the stunning garden bathtub-for-two, carved out of a single piece of river rock.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.