Villa Pangi Gita 3 Bedroom
Beautiful riverside three bedroom Canggu villa in lush gardens, with fantastic staff and great reviews
What we love about Villa Pangi Gita Canggu…
- Villa Pangi Gita is suitable for families with babies and older children, though presents some challenges for inquisitive toddlers (and their parents) because of the many steps and water features. In-house facilities include a baby cot; high chair; table tennis and kids DVDs
- The villa has an air-conditioned study/media room with TV, DVD player and music system
- The handsome teak-filled dining pavilion with table accommodating up to eight people
- The villa has beautifully landscaped and manicured tropical gardens with an abundance of colourful plants and flowers
- The lovely green-stone free-form pool situated at the border of the garden and the river bank
- There’s a pool terrace with sun loungers and umbrella, plus a secluded riverside terrace
- Located in a very private pavilion close to the river, Villa Pangi Gita’s master bedroom is perfect for honeymooners
- Furnished with a queen-size four-poster bed and featuring a polished teak floor, vaulted ceiling, generous dressing room and glass doors that open onto a furnished terrace above the pool
- View a video of Villa Pangi Gita here ➡️ https://youtu.be/RLJ1pVMi4K8
Relaxation, Peace and Privacy
The enchanting Villa Pangi Gita gently flows down a terraced hillside to the tranquil, ‘singing’ Pangi River that meanders through the sleepy rural village of Pererenan. Designed for relaxation, peace and privacy, this three-bedroom luxury villa pays homage to its Balineseheritage with traditional-style living and sleeping pavilions adorned with Asian antiques, nestled amongst sublime tropical gardens and trickling fish ponds. To complement this oasis, a team of warm and friendly staff are on hand to spoil guests with their exceptional service.Villa Pangi Gita is bound to delight families, attract couples and seduce even the most hardened workaholic into restful submission.
Secluded and private, Villa Pangi Gita lies beside the banks of the Pangi River in the traditional Balinese village of Pererenan. One of eight properties within the well-established Pangi River Estate, the villa is surrounded by the picturesque rice terraces of the popular district of Canggu.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours a and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.