Villa Palma 4 Bedroom
Sumptuous four bedroom Canggu villa in an excellent location next to rice fields and close to the beach & Finn’s beach club
What we love about Villa Palma 4 Bedroom Canggu…
- The villa’s just 3 minutes to Berawa beach and Finn’s Beach Club
- It has a lovely, quiet garden setting close to the New Zealand embassy
- It’s fully staffed with 6 staff members
- There’s 24 hour security
- The day beds in the open-air gazebo
- The villa has staff quarters and a laundry room
- It’s set in 1500sqm of tropical gardens
- The fully equipped, open-style kitchen
- The large DVD library
- It’s got a music system
Welcome to Villa Palma, by the beach.
Barely three minutes walk to Berawa Beach, Canggu Plaza, and Canggu Club, in the up-and-coming residential area of Subak Sari – Canggu is a fabulous holiday rental property.
Carved double wooden doors open onto the entrance garden and the open living room beyond. Welcome to Villa Palma.
This fabulous colonial-style four-bedroom villa ranges over one floor and is set on 1,200 sq. meters. The living area looks out over the pool and lounge pavilion – bale – through a line of palm trees and tropical landscaping.
To the left is the media room – equipped with LCD TV – offering cable and DVD – comfortably nestled with sofas and a small guest lavatory. Adjacent is one of the Master bedrooms overlooking the garden – with a four-poster bed, spacious bathroom with bathtub, and walk-in closet.
To the right of the living and dining area is the second master bedroom with an ample size bathroom and bathtub. The adjacent guest rooms – twin-bedded yet can be made into queen size beds – also have en-suite bathrooms and all are accessed directly from the garden.
The kitchen and wet pantry take up the rear part of the house along with staff quarters and laundry room. The two-car garage allows for off-street parking.
Villa Palma’s architecture, with its through breezes and pavilion walkways shaded with flowering Thumbergia gives a genteel feel to contemporary Bali. Ideal for families, Villa Palma is fully staffed and has 24-hour security.
An ornamented wooden gate leads through a garden and the living room is set in the center of one level building of the villa. The spacious living area embraces an uninterrupted view of the greenery and the private pool set in the middle of the garden. The living area includes on the left side dining and kitchen, meanwhile, the service and staff area are located discreetly adjacent to the kitchen. Further to the left side is a media room equipped with LCD TV, comfortably set with a guest lavatory.
The master bedroom is set secluded adjacent to the media room overlooking the garden with spacious en-suite bathrooms and a walking closet. Meanwhile, another three bedrooms are located on the right side of the living room each with an en suite bathroom and view of the garden. A ‘bale’ and sun deck are perfectly set by the pool to relax on while enjoying the soothing sound of the sea wave from a distance.
Stretched on the land of 1,500 m2 Villa Palma performs a simple modern design. The subdued tone matched well with the wooden material and decoration, blending seamlessly with the outdoor environment. The villa consists of a single building offering intimacy and a warm ambiance with a large garden and private pool. The four bedrooms as well as the open concept living room are designed to enjoy the breathtaking view of the lush tropical landscape.
Villa Detail & Facilities
- Land size: 1,500 m2
- Building size: 350 m2
- Number of Bedrooms: 4
- Year Built: 2010
- Staff: 6 including villa manager, one cook, three house keeper, one gardener and one security guard
- Car Park Space: 2 cars
- Swimming pool size: 55 m2
- Swimming pool water treatment system: HCL, Chlorinator
- Living, Dining, Kitchen
- Total size: 53 m2
Living Area: Open style, 2 Fans, Satellite TV, Sofa (8 persons), Dining Table
Kitchen: Open style, Fully equipped
Bedrooms and Media Room
- Master Bedroom: size 34 m2, air-con, fan, closed bathroom with bathtub & shower, basin, and toilet
- Bedroom 2: size 28 m2, air-con, fan, semi-open bathroom with shower, basin, and toilet
- Bedroom 3: size 28 m2, air-con, fan, closed bathroom with shower, basin, and toilet
- Bedroom 4: size 24 m2, air-con, fan, closed bathroom with bathtub, shower, basin, and toilet
- Media Room: size 24 m2, air-con, fan
At your full service, the manager is supervising four staff including three housekeepers, one gardener and security operating the villa.
- Complimentary use of car and driver (8 hours /day), at the cost of fuel only (approx. USD 25 per tank)
- Complimentary Continental Breakfasts
- Extensive Villa Menu with an extensive range of food at affordable prices
- Mini-Bar service
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Free Wireless Internet Connection
- Television with satellite with over 50 channels
- DVD player and library to choose from
- Stereo Sound System – Bring your favorite CD’s and iPod with you
- Private Tropical Swimming Pool
- Sun Bathing Chairs.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.