Villa Palma 2 Bedroom
Luxurious fully staffed two-bedroom Canggu villa in a beautiful quiet location but close to the beach & Finn’s beach club
What we love about Villa Palma 2 Bedroom Canggu…
- The villa’s just 3 minutes to Berawa beach and Finn’s Beach Club
- It has a lovely, quiet garden setting close to the New Zealand embassy
- It’s fully staffed with 6 staff members
- There’s 24 hour security
- The day beds in the open-air gazebo
- The villa has staff quarters and a laundry room
- It’s set in 1500sqm of tropical gardens
- The fully equipped, open-style kitchen
- The large DVD library
- It’s got a music system
Welcome to Villa Palma, by the beach.
Barely three minutes walk to Berawa Beach, Canggu Plaza, and Canggu Club, in the up-and-coming residential area of Subak Sari – Canggu is a fabulous holiday rental property. Carved double wooden doors open onto the entrance garden and the open living room beyond. Welcome to Villa Palma.
This fabulous colonial-style two-bedroom villa ranges over one floor and is set on 1,200 sq. meters. The living area looks out over the pool and lounge pavilion – bale – through a line of palm trees and tropical landscaping.
To the left is the media room – equipped with LCD TV – offering cable and DVD – comfortably nestled with sofas and a small guest lavatory. The kitchen and wet pantry take up the rear part of the house along with staff quarters and laundry room. The two-car garage allows for off-street parking.
Villa Palma’s architecture, with its through breezes and pavilion walkways shaded with flowering Thumbergia gives a genteel feel to contemporary Bali. Ideal for families, Villa Palma is fully staffed and has 24-hour security.
An ornamented wooden gate leads through a garden and the living room is set in the center of one level building of the villa. The spacious living area embraces an uninterrupted view of the greenery and the private pool set in the middle of the garden. The living area includes on the left side dining and kitchen, meanwhile, the service and staff area are located discreetly adjacent to the kitchen. Further to the left side is a media room equipped with LCD TV, comfortably set with a guest lavatory.
Stretched on the land of 1,500 m2 Villa Palma performs a simple modern design. The subdued tone matched well with the wooden material and decoration, blending seamlessly with the outdoor environment. The villa consists of a single building offering intimacy and a warm ambiance with a large garden and private pool. The four bedrooms as well as the open concept living room are designed to enjoy the breathtaking view of the lush tropical landscape.
Villa Detail & Facilities
- Land size: 1,500 m2
- Building size: 350 m2
- Number of Bedrooms: 2
- Year Built: 2010
- Staff: 6 including villa manager, one cook, three housekeeper, one gardener, and one security guard
- Car Park Space: 2 cars
- Swimming pool size: 55 m2
- Swimming pool water treatment system: HCL, Chlorinator
- Living, Dining, Kitchen
- Total size: 53 m2
- Living Area: Open style, 2 Fans, Satellite TV, Sofa (8 persons), Dining Table
- Kitchen: Open style, Fully equipped
- Bedrooms and Media Room
- Bedroom 1: size 28 m2, air-con, fan, closed bathroom with shower, basin, and toilet
- Bedroom 2: size 24 m2, air-con, fan, closed bathroom with bathtub, shower, basin, and toilet
- Media Room: size 24 m2, air-con, fan
At your full service, the manager is supervising four staff including three housekeepers, one gardener, and security operating the villa.
Villa Facilities :
- Extensive Villa Menu with an extensive range of food at affordable prices
- Mini-Bar service
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Free Wireless Internet Connection
- Television with satellite with over 50 channels
- DVD player and library to choose from
- Stereo Sound System – Bring your favorite CD’s and iPod with you
- Private Tropical Swimming Pool
- Sun Bathing Chairs.
- Breakfast can be arranged at the cost of groceries
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.