Magnificent five bedroom villa in an exclusive gated community with sea views, tennis court and gym and amazing reviews!
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Certified CHSE
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
The Short & Sweet
- Who. Minimalists. Large groups who want a little slice of heaven right next to the beach.
- What. Villa Mary is one of the villas that make up the fabulous Pantai Lima Estate. With its five master en-suite bedrooms, spacious living areas, and beautiful grounds, this villa is ideally situated on the Pererenan beach known only to a few experienced surfers and a few local Balinese. The villa is tastefully decorated in zen colors of grey and white. The sunsets are stunning and never to forget. The villa offers a true Balinese experience, surrounded by rice fields, a temple, and a small local village close by.
- Why. All the hotspots of Seminyak are just a 30-minute drive away.
- Pantai Lima Estate comprises five standalone luxury villas that extend to over 1.6 hectares, or 4 acres (the size of 2 football fields!).
- Shared facilities at Pantai Lima Estate include a tennis court with night-lighting (4 tennis rackets are available to be shared among the 5 villas and each villa has its own tennis balls tube), a gym with a variety of fitness equipment, and a 250 sqm seminar room.
- Villa Mary consists of 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and 1 guest toilet. If more rooms are needed, guests can book 5 rooms in Villa Ambra; 5 rooms in Villa Melissa; 6 rooms in Villa Sound of the Sea; 6 rooms in Villa Waringin.
- The villa has 2 pools: One adult pool for relaxing and fitness measuring 20 meters, and another 10 square meters shallow pool for toddlers and infants. Both pools are chlorine-free and kid-friendly. A heated Jacuzzi near the beachfront can accommodate up to six adults.
- The air-conditioned movie room, measuring 100 square meters, is equipped with a High Definition cinema system.
- There is a sofabed, iPod docking station, and ceiling fans in the villa.
- The kitchen features an electric hob, gas oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, icemaker, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer, toaster, juicer, and water dispenser.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.