Huge contemporary style seven bedroom Canggu villa with 180 degree views to the sea, and amazing reviews
- 14 Guests
- 7 Bathrooms
- 7 Bedrooms
- Instant Book
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Mana Canggu…
- There’s an enormous air conditioned entertainment room / children’s playroom with 2.3 x 1.2m satellite projection screen TV/ DVD player, PlayStation, pool table, books, toys and games
- The spacious communal open air lounge/dining area with 12-seater wooden table, comfortable deep cushioned sofas and Bose sound system
- The villa has a chic black décor complementing stone walls and poured concrete floors
- There’s an additional air conditioned rooftop TV room with flat screen TV /DVD player and black leather furnishings
- The beautiful and elaborate hanging gardens, sweeping lawns and tropical palms trees
- The villa has a 18 x 6 metre infinity-edge swimming pool with timber deck, sun-loungers and pool pavilion
- The expansive roof top deck with 180 degree views stretching to the sea, furnished with daybeds, umbrellas and outdoor wooden table for 12
- Villa Mana is very well equipped for families. Facilities include wading pool, inflatable toys, children’s DVD, games and books
- The villa is large enough for weddings and special events for up to 200 people to be hosted (with prior notice)
Contemporary Tropical Living on a Large Scale
The seven-bedroom Villa Mana is perfect for extended families or groups of friends who appreciate loads of breathing space. For this is contemporary tropical living on a large scale, with 3.7 metre high ceilings, swathes of kilim-covered black concrete floors, and enough multi-level living space to swallow up a crowd. Supplementing the formal living area are deep verandahs and a huge roof terrace with over-sized daybeds sheltering under a rice-vista pergola. A 17-metre swimming pool, media room with pool table and Xbox, wading pool, and football pitch will keep kids happily entertained, and the beach is just three kilometres away.
Villa Mana is hidden away in the village of Babakan in the popular district of Canggu on Bali’s south-west coast. Opposite the villa entrance is an important village temple, Pura Kahyangan, and beyond Villa Mana’s gardens are rice terraces stretching to the horizon. The villa has a ringside seat on an authentic way of life that has remained constant over generations. A gentle bike ride along quiet roads guided by the villa staff accords fascinating glimpses into this largely unchanged world and its hard to believe that Seminyak’s acclaimed restaurants, nightspots and boutiques are just 10 kilometres away. The world-class surf breaks and sunset views of Echo Beach are a 5-minute drive away, as is the famed Tanah Lot sea temple and award-winning Nirwana Bali Golf course.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.
Please note: Bookings that fall outside of these periods are restricted to a minimum stay of
- Check-in 2.00pm
- Check-out 12.00pm
In the event a Customer cancels a confirmed booking, the following penalties will generally apply:
i) 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before arrival.
ii) Up to 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 59 days before arrival.