Fantastic value three-bedroom Canggu villa overlooking jungle canopy and in a rustic riverside setting. Fantastic reviews.
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 6 Guests
- Certified CHSE
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Mako Canggu…
- There are two large balconies with daybeds flowing from two main bedrooms overlooking gardens and a pool
- There’s spacious, semi-alfresco dining and living with 8.5m soaring ceilings opening onto a large stone terrace
- The Bali Room and Colonial Room master bedrooms have a private indoor terrazzo bathroom with a large sunken bath, massage bed, twin vanity and rain shower and king-size four-poster beds
- The 18m mango-shaped pool with shallow end for children
- There’s 24-hour security for your peace of mind
The Luxury and Grandeur of Traditional Indonesian Architecture
Villa Mako blends the luxury and grandeur of traditional Indonesian architecture with the picturesque surroundings of a small Canggu village set above a quiet river valley. This three-bedroom retreat is stately in design, yet warmly decorated with eclectic interiors. Set in the tiny village of Tiying Tutal, Villa Mako enjoys an elevated position with sweeping views over the pool, surrounding jungle canopy and rice terraces beyond. Comfort is the focus of VillaMako’s plush interiors and furnishings, while the layout provides both private and social spaces for families or friends sharing. Amenities like the large child-friendly pool, media room and full-service staff ensure a relaxing and nurturing escape for guests.
Tiying Tutul, the village or ‘banjar’ around Villa Mako, remains primarily agricultural. At the bottom of the garden is a rustic brick wall with a gateway opening onto the riverbank. Here, guests will find a simple and private riverside balé, perfect for meditation. This is also the site of a holy spring, where villagers make offerings to the gods. 80 metres further along the river is the village temple. Guests will be welcomed at temple festivals; some may even be lucky enough to witness a barong dance or other Hindu ceremony. The villa staff will be happy to help with ceremonial clothing and advice on etiquette.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.