While Bali is many things to different people, there’s no disputing that it’s THE place to party. Enter Villa Kalyani.
What we love about Villa Kalyani Canggu…
- The villa has an outdoor home cinema with 130″ screen with surround sound and projector
- There are two bars, one with a professional DJ booth and dance floor
- The 22m swimming pool with shallow area for kids, and a deck with sun-beds
- The villa has a 24 hour butler service
- There’s an American 9ft pool table
- Villa Kalyani is well-equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; DVDs; books; games; pool toys; Nintendo Wii
- Villa Kalyani is exceptionally well set up to host weddings and special events for up to 60 guests (sitting) and 80 guests (standing)
- There’s a rooftop terrace at base of garden for sunsets and functions and a second rooftop sun lounge for tanning
- The large lawn with lots of coconut trees
Why navigate through traffic on the roads, when the party can be thrown in your own personal villa? With its purpose-built dance floor, two bars, formal dining room, gourmet chef and indoor/outdoor movie theatres, you’ve just hit the jackpot. Cry ‘Hallelujah’ and let the good times roll.
Besides its five luxurious ensuite bedrooms, Villa Kalyani has so many relaxation areas, both indoors and out, that guests are spoilt for choice. Catch a tan on a sunbed by the 22-metre pool, chat over cocktails at the bar, shake a leg in the party room, rack up a game of pool, stretch out on the sun deck or catch a movie in the media room – the possibilities are endless.
Located among the rippling rice fields of Canggu, Villa Kalyani is close to the beach and a whole host of small cafés, restaurants and beach bars. And if you can tear yourself away from the villa’s many delights, a car and driver can be hired for up to ten hours a day to whisk you to the cool shops and dining spots of nearby Seminyak and Petitenget, or to explore some of Bali’s many and varied cultural and natural attractions.
Professional staff takes care of your every need, and a skilled chef dishes out delicious fare from the villa’s kitchen. Gourmet meals can either be selected from a suggestion menu or left to the discretion of the chef, if you wish to explore his breadth of expertise.
Villa Kalyani has a wide appeal, much like Bali itself. It may be the perfect place to party, or the ideal wedding venue, but it is equally ideal for families, friends and corporate breaks. Whatever your holiday hankerings, unadulterated five-star service and luxury is guaranteed at this haven.
Villa Kalyani is in a quiet street in the rural village of Berawa, Canggu. In the area around the villa are a sprinkling of other luxury villas, some picturesque terraced rice fields and the rugged surf beach of Berawa (2km). Within two kilometres is the Canggu Plaza, a food court and small shopping precinct presenting Trattoria Cucina Italiana restaurant, Suksema sushi, a beauty care centre, an ATM and a couple of boutiques. Next to this is a deli called Canggu Station and the Finns Recreation Club, and nearby are some café-style restaurants, simple spas, and a yoga centre.