Breath-taking seven-bedroom riverside Canggu villa with rice terrace views, two swimming pools, a yoga studio and five-star reviews
- 14 Guests
- 7 Bathrooms
- 7 Bedrooms
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Hansa Canggu…
- The villa has its own riverside yoga studio
- There’s a 12-metre private pool alongside master suite
- Villa Hansa is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; DVDs; board games, pool table and table tennis
- Events for up to 70 people (40 people sitting) can be arranged at the villa with prior notice
- The established tropical gardens with manicured lawns and seating
- The master suite is located in a quiet and lush corner away from the main living areas
- The 16-metre infinity pool with sun loungers and umbrellas
A Breathtaking Retreat
A gentle river and lush rice fields flank the stunning, fully staffed, four-bedroom Villa Hansa in the peaceful village of Pererenan, south-west Bali. A series of spectacular architectural buildings, including two antique Javanese Joglo houses, have been adapted with contemporary glass and filled with every comfort under an exquisite and rare trapezium roof. Two traditional wooden gladak houses with timber shuttered windows and raised verandas make wickedly fabulous bedrooms. Two swimming pools at opposite ends of the sweeping compound plus multiple private zones create a breathtaking retreat for both families and friend groups all a whisper away from Seminyak.
Villa Hansa is situated alongside a gentle river bordered by beautiful rice terraces in rural Pererenan. The immediate vicinity offers a smattering of hip cafes as well as traditional local haunts, and the many new and exciting dining and shopping establishments of Canggu’s Jalan Batu Bolong area are only a couple of kilometres away.
A short stroll from the villa brings you to the glittering black sands of Pererenan beach, and it’s famous surf breaks. Visitors to this area will meet locals and be blessed with an insight into the extraordinary religious lifestyle of the Balinese. Echo Beach with its casual dining scene and cool surf-side restaurants is just a short walk along the sand.
Just ten kilometres away is the famed Tanah Lot sea temple and the award-winning Greg Norman-designed Nirwana Bali Golf Course.
The fabulous international dining choices and irresistible shops of Seminyak are just 12 kilometres away.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.