Luxurious five-bedroom Canggu villa a minutes’ walk from the beach in a beautiful quiet location; fully staffed and with a large swimming pool
What we love about Villa Gu Canggu…
- Villa Gu has a generous and private 15 x 4 metre pool with sun-beds
- The villa is fully staffed and includes a villa manager, butlers, a housekeeper; security guards and a gardener. Additional staff (eg spa therapist and babysitter) available on request for an additional charge
- Villa Gu is well-suited for families with children. Equipment including baby cots, high chairs and monitors can be hired at an extra cost
- Villa Gu is within walking distance of a wide selection of restaurants and shops in Berawa, Canggu and Seminyak. Seminyak is a 15-minute drive away and taxis are readily available
- All bedrooms include a safety deposit box and mini fridge
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies)
- The villa has a stunning tropical garden
A Wonderful Choice for a Family or a Group of Friends
This stunning five-bedroomed villa in Canggu is a wonderful choice for a family or a group of friends looking for a sumptuous beachside haven. Located a stone’s throw from the ocean and a gorgeous natural lagoon, this quiet oasis is close to the hustle and bustle of Canggu and Seminyak. With its beautiful minimalist architecture and warm organic interior, Villa Gu is a superbly stylish base for your dream holiday. Surrounded by a lush garden and plenty of outdoor space, this really is tropical living at its very best. The helpful and professional staff will make your stay here absolutely unforgettable.
Villa Gu is located in the village of Berawa on the border between Canggu and Seminyak. Berawa is rapidly becoming a hotspot for surfers who enjoy riding its long beach break, as well with foodies who revel in its dazzling number of coffee shops, delis and restaurants, and shoppers who will enjoy browsing the many boutiques in nearby Canggu.
The villa is only a one-minute walk from the beach and from a beautiful natural lagoon, where colourful outriggers are pulled up on the sands, ready to head out to sea on their nightly fishing trips.
To get to the beach you’ll walk past La Laguna, a stunning beach bar and restaurant entirely made out of driftwood, and probably one of the most photogenic spots on the island. From there, take a picturesque stroll along the sand towards other popular surfing spots such as Batu Bolong Beach (3km) and Echo Beach (4km) to the north. The swell is quite strong on this side of the island, so we don’t recommend swimming.
Walk five hundred metres along the beach to the south and you’ll be able to indulge in the glitz and glamour of some of Seminyak’s most popular beach clubs like Tropicola, W Hotel, Ku Dé Ta and Potato Head.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.