Villa Florimar 5
Huge, super impressive five bedroom Canggu villa just moments from the beach, with superb staff, and furnished with antiques. Impeccable reviews
What we love about Villa Florimar Canggu…
- The villa boasts three pavilions symmetrically arranged around an emerald green swimming pool that forms the centrepiece of this villa
- Villa Florimar has a wonderful selection of private outdoor living areas as well as plentiful spaces for groups to gather and socialise
- Enjoy a cocktail or two at the villa’s piece de resistance, the poolside lounge. This fabulous area, which comfortably seats 12, has a unique circular fire bowl lantern that illuminates the garden spectacularly at night
- All of the bedrooms feature the villa’s signature sleek black décor, are furnished with king-size beds, and equipped with ensuite bathrooms and air conditioning
- The gorgeous grey-black river stone which lines the 18m swimming pool harmonizes with the dark, glistening volcanic sands of Seseh Beach
- The open-sided dining room seats ten and overlooks the garden, pool and balé
- The villa features two identical master bedrooms – one facing east and the other west – appropriately named the Sunrise and Sunset suites
- Daybeds on each of the rooms’ private balconies beckon for intimate moments of relaxation
- Sunrise looks out over a Hindu temple on the seafront whilst Sunset has wonderfully expansive views over the ocean
- The villa is fully staffed, with a villa supervisor, housekeepers, chef and 24-hour security
- The villa is built on a pristine plot of 2,600m2, with the actual villa being over 1,200m2
The Short & Sweet
- Who. Travellers ready to go off the grid and bask in the warmth and sunshine of Bali.
- What. Villa Florimar is an impressive five-bedroom villa located in the beautiful and very traditional Balinese village of Seseh. With their rich and vast experience in the fashion industry, the Dutch owners lent their unique touch and their sense of style and sophistication to the delightful ambiance of the villa. From the fabulous black and white interiors to the incredible array of Asian antiquities. The pool out front measures 18 meters, and comes complete with loungers for basking.
- Why. Only a few metres from Seseh’s glistening volcanic-sand beach, where surf beckons and rock pools fascinate. You can either watch local fishermen haul in their daily catch or wander to local temples where ceremonies are performed daily against an ocean backdrop.
- All five bedrooms at Villa Florimar feature the villa’s signature sleek black décor, are furnished with king-size beds, and equipped with en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning.
- Villa Florimar boasts three pavilions symmetrically arranged around an emerald green swimming pool that forms the centrepiece of this villa.
- The grey-black river stone featured throughout the villa. The two master bedrooms boast spectacular views over the ocean whilst the suites and corner room are surrounded by the verdant garden, fragrant with frangipani.
- Guests can relax on the couches in the entertainment area and watch TV or curl up with a book. If culinary delights are for you then take a seat at the dining table, with magnificent views over the pool and garden, and observe the master chef in action.
- Three SONOS Play:3 units are installed in the kitchen, the living room, and the media room.
- Complete with trained staff, including an experienced villa manager and restaurant-trained private chef.
- Check-in 2.00pm
- Check-out 12.00pm