Amazing value three bedroom Canggu villa near the desirable Echo Beach area
What we love about Villa Fanisa Canggu…
- Villa Fanisa is located in the charming village of Canggu and is just a pleasant 15 minute walk to Echo Beach, a surfing paradise with powerful waves
- There are many restaurants, cafes and simple warungs in the immediate area all offering a diverse range of food options
- Access into the villa is via a series of stepping stones across a refreshing waterway filled with fish
- There’s a freeform swimming pool surrounded by by tropical palms and native flora
- An open-plan living environment overlooks this garden setting and is ideal for parents to keep a watchful eye on children as they play in or out of the pool
- The villa has a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a handy breakfast counter
- The master bedroom is a separate structure on the ground floor looking over the pool. It is an adult sanctuary with a walk-through dressing cum storage area
- The pool has a platform of shallow water where little ones or none swimmers can sit and cool off
- Free 1x Airport pick up for stay min 3 nights
Villa Fanisa is a tastefully appointed three-bedroom retreat located within the tranquil confines of the semi-rural village of Canggu area. It is an area blessed with rice terraces and natural scenery where the pace of daily life is somewhat more laid-back.
Structurally Villa Fanisa is a modern L-shaped building that has been inspired by elements of classic Balinese design such as a traditional shingle rooftop. The open-style dining area, with its elevated ceiling, features a rustic table fashioned out of a single length of timber that has been created for long evenings of social interaction. This is complemented by a contemporary kitchen with high-end appliances and all necessary items of tableware.
The integrated living environment is open to the elements and is orientated towards the pool. It is dominated by an oversized modular sofa that can seat up to six adults in absolute comfort. There is also a large screen plasma television with satellite channels and a home entertainment system for relaxed viewing. There are also vibrantly colored paintings, warm textiles, and trendy homewares that are combined to create a look that can be described as tropical chic.
Villa Fanisa is part of a family-owned complex with around-the-clock security and ample parking for private vehicles and is accessed via an elaborately carved Balinese gate. A series of stepping stones that cross a small lotus and fish pond reveal a generous-sized garden filled with native plants and other species of tropical greenery.
There is a swimming pool edged by a timber deck with reclining sun-loungers as well as an outdoor table setting for alfresco dining under the stars. However, the focal point of the garden is a traditionally reading bale complete with soft cushions It is the perfect nice to escape the heat of the day and curl up with a good book or take pleasure in an afternoon nap.
Downstairs overlooking the pool is the master room, which features a king-size bed and a restful sitting area for moments of quiet contemplation. There is ample space for the storage of personal belongings in each room leading directly into a luxury en-suite bathroom. A deep terrazzo bathtub big enough and an in-door shower ensures spa-styled bathing indulgence.
Two-bedroom suites are secluded upstairs for guests seeking some extra privacy with bale for relaxed reading and a series of Balinese prints adorning the walls. Glass paneled doors open wide to reveal an adult sanctuary that is bathed in natural sunlight. The huge canopied bed is fitted with pristine linen and promises nights of undisturbed slumber. While the creamy stone en-suite bathroom with shower only and with its traditional stone floor palimanan.
Villa Fanisa is all smart living in tropical Bali. The villa accommodates up to six adult guests in complete comfort without compromising privacy. It is fully staffed by a professional team and a personal Chef is available if required. Culinary services at Villa Fanisa extend to grocery shopping and meal preparations with a comprehensive choice of local and international dishes to choose.
- 1 full-time cook
- 2 house-keepers
- 1 gardeners/pool attendants
- 2 security guards
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager, who will be pleased to assist with tours/transport, massages and spas, babysitting, and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.