Villa Avalon I
Breathtaking four-bedroom Canggu sanctuary with ocean views from the bedrooms, fantastic reviews and just a three minute walk to the beach
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 8 Guests
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Avalon I Canggu…
- The villa has an open-sided fan-cooled second-level living pavilion with pool table along with an open-sided fan-cooled dining hall (seating for 14)
- There’s an air-conditioned media room/library with 52-inch satellite TV, DVD player and home theatre system
- Within the grounds there’s a teakwood gladak building from Java – used as a playroom or massage room
- The beautifully landscaped gardens
- The two air-conditioned master suites occupy the two-storey master sleeping pavilion have an attached sitting room with two daybeds (perfect for the kids)
- The glamorous air-conditioned bathrooms with twin vanity, statement bathtub, rain shower enclosures, non-slip marble floor and large walk-in wardrobe
- Events for up to 80 guests may be held when booking the entire estate, with advance notice
Three Minutes’ Walk From the Ocean
With a delightful open-sided living pavilion, spacious dining room, air-conditioned media room and a 15m pool set in gorgeous gardens, there’s plenty of living space for socialising as well as private corners for quiet retreat at 4-bedroomed Villa Avalon I. Bedrooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs and DVD players, and a ten-strong staff team (including a competent chef) work discreetly in the background to provide stellar service from morning until night. The villa is just three minutes’ walk from the ocean and 15 minutes from PotatoHead in Seminyak.
The Villa Avalon estate is the very last private residence on a small lane that leads to Canggu’s Kayu Putih beach, with its glistening volcanic sand and awesome waves. Only a temple and a small lagoon – over which a rustic timber walkway leads to kilometres of sandy beach – lie between the villa and the ocean. La Laguna, a charming “boho-batik” restaurant and sunset bar, is a hop and skip away; even W Hotel, Potato Head and the famed bars and restaurants of Seminyak are only a 15-minute walk from the villa. A 15-minute amble in land brings you to Canggu Plaza, with its expat-focused supermarket, gelato stop and choice of eateries. Villa Avalon is in an ideal location, right on Seminyak’s doorstep yet with the peace and quiet of a far more rural setting.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours a and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.