Breathtaking Javanese style five bedroom Canggu villa owned by a famous French designer.
What we love about Villa Asli Canggu…
- Luxurious rustic villa in the south of Canggu
- Only a 5 minute’s walk from the beach
- Expansive landscape consists of 5 bungalow suites that are surrounded by lily and fish ponds
- 25 meter swimming pool
- Cinema entertainment room with 3 TVs
- Secluded dining pavilion with plush seating
Villa Asli were designed by the owners with a style based on the Javanese “Joglo” style – characteristic of traditional upper-class homes in the region of central Java. Joglo-styled structures have a very distinctive exterior form and interior support system.
The defining exterior visual aspect of the Joglo style is a roof that joins an exterior, lower pyramid with a relatively flat pitch to a central, higher pyramid having a steeper pitch.
The uniquely defining architectural form in the interior space is a system of connected pillars which support the roof structure called the “Soko guru” – often made from expensive teak wood beams. The “Tumpang sari” are a series of staggered horizontal beams with elaborate carvings which tie the pillars to one another and which support the central portion of the roof.
Villa Asli offers a uniquely distinctive architectural style for Bali villas, and hand-picked furnishing from Indonesia and other locations in Asia.
The owner, a famous female designer and collector from France, has searched throughout the islands of Indonesia to acquire spectacular stones for the water gardens, petrified wood for the bathrooms, intricate carvings for use as doors and for ceilings, amazing totems, lanterns, shields and statues, and exotic vegetation for the garden areas.
Beautifully polished teak and ironwood are utilized throughout the property – from the floors to the ceilings. Exterior porch areas provide serene views of the expansive gardens, lotus and fish ponds, and the ensuite bathrooms open onto lush private garden areas.
The architecture, the personally-selected furnishings, and decorations, and even the lighting… all work together to create an elegant, yet thoroughly relaxing ambiance at Villa Asli
VILLA FEATURES :
25 well-trained staff are provided for the two villas and include an onsite manager, butlers, chef, housekeeping, barmen, gardeners, and engineer.
- Daily Continental breakfast
- High-Speed Internet Access
- 1 (one) complimentary airport pickup and drop
- Welcome fruits and cold drinks upon arrival
- Fresh flowers upon arrival
- Daily housekeeping service
- 24-hour security
- Easy access and parking
- 3000 m2 landscaped garden each
- Plunge pool of 25 meters in length in each Villa
- Pool houses
- Several open-air and air-conditioned “Bale” for Wellbeing, Wellness & Spa
- Master bedroom of 130 m2 with open-air bathroom including a separated rain shower, bathtub for 2, and completed wardrobe
- 4 bedrooms built and designed with a different color theme and Indonesian architectural style each with a fully equipped open-air bathroom and en-suite wardrobe
- Living Room with attached Bar and TV Lounge
- Dining Room up to 14 persons
- Fully equipped kitchen and office
- Personalized Butler service
- Culinary Team to answer any of your dining requests
- In-Villa Dining facilities
- 24-hour Security patrol and CCTV through the properties
- High-quality pure satin cotton bed and bathroom linen
- Exclusive scent bathroom amenities
- Sound system in each Villa and thru the properties
- Home theater, LCD screen smart TV, Blue ray DVD players and selection of DVD’s
- International TV channels satellite
- Wi-Fi internet connection thru all the properties
- IDD telephone access
- Concierge Services
- Laundry & Pressing Facilities
- Car, and motorbike rentals
- Reservation through and with our preferred partners
- Airport transfers
- International and multi-lingual Management
- Creation as well personalized tours and excursions
- Access to Canggu Club (charge applies)
- Home cinema video room with 3 large screen TVs
- Extensive audio support throughout exterior areas (living, dining, TV room/bar, pool house and garden)
Master bedroom of 130 m2 with open-air bathroom including separated rain shower, bathtub for 2 and completed wardrobe.
4 bedrooms were built and designed with a different color theme and Indonesian architectural style each with a fully equipped open-air bathroom and en-suite wardrobe.
- Combined large soaking tub and shower
- Private, individual open-air shower
- Outside terrace area with sofa and armchairs
- Separate toilet and dressing areas
- Minibar and safety deposit box in each dressing area
- iPod docks in each bedroom
- AC and ceiling fans
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager, who will be pleased to assist with tours/transport, massages and spas, babysitting and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.