Villa Arnalaya Beach House
Beautiful beachfront five bedroom villa at the end of one of Canggu’s most exclusive roads with tennis court and gym
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Certified CHSE
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Arnalaya Beach House Canggu…
- Theres an air-conditioned lounge and formal dining for 14; entertainment room; pool lounge and dining bale also with table for 14
- There’s a spa room with two massage tables. In-villa treatments can be selected from a comprehensive spa menu and carried out by professional therapists including sport massage
- Arnalaya Beach House makes a spectacular event venue and celebrations for up to 150 people can be arranged with prior notice
- The villa has a private tennis court and gym, boxing gear and golf clubs
- The swimming pool is a large 20m long
- The villa is built on 1,300sqm of tropical real estate
Arnalaya Beach House is a divine residence of contemporary design and fabulous living set in a tropical utopia. Recline in the architectural beauty and balance of this beachfront retreat on Bali’s chic sunset coast in chic Canggu. Let the large team of caring staff indulge your every whim; play on the private tennis court; exert at the gym; lounge by the pool, and be polished and pampered in the villa’s exclusive spa. This outstanding five-bedroom villa with space for up to 18 guests leaves nothing to chance with a private chef to prepare feasts in the show-stopping bale that overlooks the ocean and terraces of immaculate lawn.
Arnalaya Beach House looks down over beautiful, unspoiled Nelayan Beach, a strip of fisherman’s huts, colourful fishing boats and a sacred temple, at the end of one of Canggu’s most exclusive roads. Beach bums will adore the location, which offers everything from beers on the sands served from a cool box, to groovy sunset sessions at the uber chilled Old’sMans beach bar. The famous Echo Beach – less than a ten-minute walk along the ocean’s edge – has a great seafood barbecue and sunset surfing. Seminyak with its fine dining, funky clubs and chic shopping is 20 minutes south. Head north and you will soon reach and theGreg Norman designed Nirwana Golf Club that over looks the important sea temple of Tanah Lot.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.