Astounding luxury beachfront villa with five bedrooms, cinema, tennis court, gym and full professional staff service
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Ambra Canggu…
- The villa has a main pool of 20m length, and there is a children’s paddling pool of 21sqm
- The villa has its own library, complete with iMac Apple computer and printer
- Villa Ambra is set on over 2,200sqm of prime beachfont land
- There’s access to both a top-of-the-range tennis court and gym
The Short & Sweet
- Who. Large families or groups who want nothing more than sun, sand, and surf.
- What. One of the villas that makes up the fabulous Pantai Lima Estate, the beautiful 5-bedroom Villa Ambra is right on the water’s edge and boasts a magnificent ocean view at Pererenan beach. A casual luxury permeates the place, from the bedrooms, the capacious living area and down to the impressive 20m outdoor infinity pool. This villa is also fully staffed with a manager, butlers and assistants, and driver, not to mention well equipped with all sorts of creature comforts that any home away from home could possibly need (private cinema, anyone?).
- Why. Being beachfront property, all suites have a veranda that looks out over the ocean. It also has a well-stocked library to stimulate the mind.
- Pantai Lima Estate comprises five standalone luxury villas that extend to over 1.6 hectares, or 4 acres (the size of 2 football fields!).
- Shared Facilities at Pantai Lima Estate include a tennis court with night-lighting (4 tennis rackets are available to be shared among the 5 villas and each villa has its own tennis balls tube), a gym with a variety of fitness equipment, and a 250 sqm seminar room.
- Bedrooms: Villa Ambra consists of 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet. If more rooms are needed, guests can book 5 rooms in Villa Mary; 5 rooms in Villa Melissa; 6 rooms in Villa Sound of the Sea; 6 rooms in Villa Waringin.
- Kitchen: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, ice-maker, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer, juicer and water dispenser.
- Other Facilities: 1 air conditioned living room with television, DVD player, hifi, ipod docking station, sofa bed and ceiling fans.
- Pool: The main infinity pool measures 20m x 5m. The smaller pool of 21 sqm with a maximum depth of 60 cm is great for children. At the end of the main pool, near the beachfront, is a Jacuzzi that can accommodate up to 8 adults.
- Entertainment: Private cinema with a 196″ screen and large selection of DVDs.
- Library is well-stocked with books, games, and jigsaw puzzles, and an iMac with printer.
- Other Activities: Mountain bikes, kites, and fishing rods are available to use. Numerous activities and excursions are available, including surfing right outside the villa or minutes away at renowned Echo Beach, horse-riding, and golf close by at the famous Greg Norman-designed course at Nirwana.
- Pets: Please note that the villa is pet-friendly and serves as a home to four lovely dogs named Alice, Amanda, Lilly and Lulu.
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.