Astounding luxury beachfront villa with five bedrooms, cinema, tennis court, gym and full professional staff service
What we love about Villa Ambra Canggu…
- The villa has a main pool of 20m length, and there is a children’s paddling pool of 21sqm
- The villa has its own library, complete with iMac Apple computer and printer
- Villa Ambra is set on over 2,200sqm of prime beachfont land
- There’s access to both a top-of-the-range tennis court and gym
The Short & Sweet
- Who. Large families or groups who want nothing more than sun, sand, and surf.
- What. The beautiful 5-bedroom Villa Ambra is right on the water’s edge and boasts a magnificent ocean view at Pererenan beach and a charming river view at the side. It is the only villa within the Pantai Lima Estate open on both beachfront and riverfront. Each of Villa Ambra’s five bedrooms face the ocean. A casual luxury permeates the place, from the bedrooms, the capacious living area and down to the impressive 20m outdoor infinity pool. This villa is also fully staffed with a manager, butlers and assistants, and driver, not to mention well equipped with all sorts of creature comforts that any home away from home could possibly need (private cinema, anyone?).
- Why. Being beachfront property, all suites have a veranda that looks out over the ocean. It also has a well-stocked library to stimulate the mind.
- Bedrooms: Villa Ambra consists of 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet. If more rooms are required, guests have the option to book nearby villas- Villa Mary (5 rooms); Villa Melissa (5 rooms); Villa Sound of the Sea (6 rooms); Villa Waringin (6 rooms).
- Pool size: Infinity pool (20m x 5m x 2m); Children’s Pool (35m x 50m x 0.6m)
- Kitchen: Refrigerator, freezer, oven, gas stove, electric hob, coffee machine, Nespresso Machine (extra charges: 1 capsule at IDR 25.000), electric kettle, blender, juicer, toaster, dishwasher, teppanyaki grill, mini bar, wine fridge, BBQ grill, ice maker, and Water Dispenser.
- Dining: Private Chef is experienced in Western, Chinese, Asian, Vegetarian and children’s dishes. Special requests can be accommodated (including special diets). All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, floating breakfast) can be arranged in advance.
- Entertainment: Private cinema with a 196′′ screen, Bose cinema surround sound system, and large selection of DVDs; Smart Flatscreen Televisions with satellite TV programming local and international channels in each bedroom; Bose, Harman Cardon and JBL surround sound system; Table Tennis, Backgammon, library is well-stocked with books, games, and jigsaw puzzles, and an iMac with printer.
- Other Facilities: Safety deposit box and Hairdryers available inside each room; Wine Fridge; Four (4) Mountain Bikes; Back-up generator; Fire Extinguisher; Fire Blankets; Universal Adapter; daily turndown service; Wake up service available on request; Iron and Ironing Board available on request
- Other Activities: 4 mountain bikes are available for use. Numerous activities and excursions are available, including surfing right outside the villa or minutes away at renowned Echo Beach, horse-riding, and golf close by at the famous Greg Norman-designed course at Nirwana.
- Pets: Please note that the villa is pet-friendly and serves as a home to four lovely dogs named Alice, Amanda, Lilly and Lulu.
- Pantai Lima Estate comprises five standalone luxury villas that extend to over 1.6 hectares, or 4 acres (the size of 2 football fields!).
- Shared facilities at Pantai Lima Estate include a tennis court with night-lighting (4 tennis rackets are available to be shared among the 5 villas and each villa has its own tennis balls tube).