The Sanctuary 9 Bedroom Villa
Bali’s most magical and chic villa, set in huge tropical riverfront grounds with many famous past guests.
What we love about The Sanctuary 7 Bedroom villa Canggu…
- 27 professional staff
- The biggest swimming pool we know in Bali, a 35 meter infinity pool
- It has a bar & DJ system
- All bedrooms have unobstructed green infinity views
- Gym & Spa
- It’s got a cinema room
- The villa has a library
- Kids room
- There’s a top-of-the-range billiards table
- Jacuzzi hot tub
- The villa has its own wedding pergola
- Enjoy enchanting river views
This is a listing for 9 bedroom option, for up to 18 guests.
The villa is actually a 10 bedroom accommodation, to sleep up to 20 Guest or 36 guests (16 Adults and 20 Children).
Please contact us if you need the full 10 bedroom option.
Villa The Sanctuary Bali is designed and built with an intimate resort feeling, spread out over 20.000 m2 beautiful land overlooking paradise. It is a wonderful retreat and everybody looking for an exclusive holiday or wedding villa can stop looking.
Villa The Sanctuary Bali is open to magnificent views and a beautiful manicured tropical garden along a river. Villa The Sanctuary Bali is the essence of luxury tropical living. Villa The Sanctuary Bali is finished with the finest materials combined with exclusive furnishing and contemporary art.
Professional, loyal Balinese staff provide a unique and personal service to pamper you in every way!
Villa The Sanctuary Bali has:
• A main pavilion serving as our spacious open-air living and dining room offering stunning infinity views
• A very large and professional kitchen situated in a separate pavilion behind the main pavilion
• Balinese ponds and fountains around the villa
• Beautiful Balinese tropical gardens with superb lighting around the villa
• An integrated sound system along the living and dining room and at the pool area
Villa The Sanctuary Bali has 10 luxurious bedrooms spread out over 5 accommodation pavilions:
• One pavilion offers one very luxurious master bedroom with tropical garden and private pool. This is a two storey one bedroom private pool villa overlooking the river.
• One large central pavilion next to the dining and living area houses 4 luxurious bedrooms referred to as “The Twin Bedrooms”. They are named bedroom 2,3,4 and 5.
• One pavilion houses 2 luxurious bedrooms build along the river. They are named bedroom 6 and 7.
• One small wooden bale pavilion houses a romantic bedroom. This is bedroom 8.
• One pavilion houses our bunk house for 20 children in 10 bunk beds. This bunk house can be converted into 2 standard bedrooms with double bed named bedroom 9 and 10.
We also have:
• A stunning 35 meter infinity pool overlooking Bali’s nature and impressive river
• A Hot Tub Jacuzzi build into the pool
• A kids pool
• Sun beds and umbrellas
• A tropical garden with beautiful lighting in our trees
• Amazing green lawns
• Exceptional and enchanting views
• An impressive river running through the property
• A spa: a typical Balinese bale along the river with massage and lounging facilities
• A gym: a gym perfect to do your daily workout
• An air-conditioned wooden bale housing our library and media room offering cinema surround TV system, international TV channels, lounging sofas and games
• An open air wooden bale with lounge chairs, bar and billiards table
• Guest toilets below the main pavilion
• Large private parking
• Wedding pergola
• Long walkways around the property
• Idyllic lightning at night
All pavilions of Villa The Sanctuary Bali have typical wooden Balinese roof structures called Sirap. The foundations of all pavilions have been made of typical Balinese lava stones and all pavilions have floors made out of Teak wood or natural stones.
Villa The Sanctuary Bali is constructed from the finest materials in traditional Balinese style and beautifully integrated into our green environment.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 350K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.