Villa Shalimar Estate
Heavenly fully staffed Indian Ocean beachfront paradise comprising three villas and a capacity of up to 150 guests for weddings and special events
- 12 bathrooms
- 12 bedrooms
- 24 guests
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Villa Shalimar Estate Canggu…
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- The large expansive landscaped lawns dotted with frangipani and coconut trees
- The estate is staffed by a professional team of butlers, housekeeping staff, cooks and security guards
- Luxurious spa treatments are available from professional therapists
- Along with the wonderful sea views, the estate is approached through a stunning walkway which provides amazing vistas across the endless rice fields
- The beach on which the estate is located is excellent for surfing
- Western, asian, vegetarian, healthy choice and children’s dishes available, and special requests can be accommodated (including special diets and barbecues)
- The fully equipped kitchen includes fridge, stove top plus fan, microwave, toaster, kettle, blender, all crockery, glassware and chinaware
Comprises of 3 separate beachfront villas offers 2, 4 and 6 bedrooms respectively.
The three villas sit in a row facing out over the Indian Ocean on a stretch of beach which is perfect for surfing. They are approached through a grand entrance overlooked by the protection of a large stone Buddha. To one side is a commercial kitchen where food is prepared before it is served to you in the luxury of your beachside paradise.
12 Bedroom Estate’s tranquil beachfront location is approached through a quintessential Balinese landscape of coconut palms and rice fields, peppered with the peaks of mountains on the horizon. This untouched spot is situated on the south west coast right beside the traditional village of Seseh where life has remained largely unchanged by the progress of the modern world.
The luxurious 12 bedroom estate comfortable sleeps 24 guests and features unbeatable views of the surrounding natural beauty and with each villa being restored back to their former glory at the end of 2016. Contemporary tropical architecture, vast open air living spaces and an abundance of light intermingles with the soft sound of the waves, a myriad of exotic green and sweet scented frangipani trees to bring you a holiday retreat that you will simply never want to leave.
All the villas are approached through a stunning walkway which provides tantalising vista’s across the endless rice fields. Each property is private and fully detached from the others and the innovative landscaping of the gardens at the front means that each swimming pool area is separated by a riot of tropical greenery. However, the lawn, a brilliant space for parties and special events, opens up across the full length of the estate as it reaches down to the beach.
Location: The villa is located on Seseh Beach, surrounded by beautiful paddy fields and just minutes from the picturesque Seseh village. This stretch of beach is excellent for surfing
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 300K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm – 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.