Sumptuous oceanfront villa with its own private beach, lush tropical gardens, and direct access to the sea
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 8 Guests
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
- This villa does not have a live calendar feed. Please contact us for availability
What we love about Villa Jukung Candidasa…
- The grand master suite, taking the whole of the upper level of the villa complete with child alcove and bathtub overlooking the ocean
- Three of the large, beautifully furnished bedroom have ocean views, while the fourth has lovely views of the garden
- An outdoor dining pavilion is a lovely place for a leisurely lunch or romantic, candlelit dinner with the sound of crashing waves
- The large, beachfront jacuzzi is perfectly accompanied by a glass of something sparkling!
- Villa Jukung is surrounded by swaying palm trees to complete that tropical feel
A charming holiday home built in a mix of tropical and contemporary styles with thatched roofs and hardwood floors. The villa offers four bedrooms, a large open-plan living and dining room, a private pool with sun loungers and umbrellas, a jacuzzi, lush lawns, tropical gardens, and its own manmade sandy beach with direct access to the sea.
The four bedrooms include a grand master suite, which takes up the whole top floor of the two-storey pavilion complete with a bathtub overlooking the ocean, and an alcove with a child’s bed to one side. Two self-contained guest suites also look out to sea, while a fourth bedroom overlooks the lawn to the rear of the property. The open-plan downstairs living & dining area is surrounded by floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors to amplify the views and let the sea breezes inside, and it is divided into a dining space with seating for 10 and a comfortable lounge area with an international-channel TV and DVD player.
The gorgeous garden is home to a 12-meter swimming pool, a jacuzzi, a cushioned relaxation pavilion, a private man-made beach above the water, and two stone terraces lined with lots of sun loungers for soaking up the sun and taking in the sea views. All of this is surrounded by swaying coconut palms and kissed by gentle breezes coming off the ocean.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 700K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). The fee is payable to the driver directly.