Tirta Nila 4 Bedroom Villa
Magnificent absolute beachfront four-bedroom villa in unspoilt Bali with full staff service
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 8 Guests
- Instant Book
- Private Chef
- Subject to 15.5% Indonesian Government Sales and Service Tax
What we love about Tirta Nila 4 Bedroom Villa Candidasa…
- The private man-made beach at front of the villa with steps leading down into the sea
- The manicured lawns and water features including Hindu and Buddhist statues and fishponds sitting on 2,100sqm of land
- The villa has a seafront terrace with eight sun lounges and umbrellas, looking directly out to the sea
- All the first floor bedrooms have balconies with stunning views of the ocean
- The upstairs master suite has a designer bathtub
- There are a fifteen meters by six meters infinity swimming pool with a timber tanning deck
- All beds have King Koil mattresses and top quality linen
- There’s an air-conditioned media room with 55″ TV, international satellite channels, and a Blue-ray player
- There’s an airy and spacious living room with high ceilings, a fully equipped European kitchen, large comfortable sofas, and a dining table with seating for 10
The luxurious, contemporary-designed Tirta Nila Beach House invites guests to embrace the serenity of East Bali. Staffed by a warm and experienced team, this gorgeous, four-bedroom holiday home is located in the quiet village of Sengkidu, three kilometers from Candidasa on Bali’s east coast – a secluded and beautiful place filled with swaying coconut palms and gentle sea breezes.
Here, guests will relish both the indoor and the alfresco living and dining spaces, and delight in the contemporary tropical architecture, the ocean-themed decor, and the island-inspired furnishings. Ideal for families or groups of friends, the villa’s air-conditioned interior presents a living and dining room, modern kitchen, and a cozy TV room. All four spacious bedrooms have sea views and each is adjoined by an ensuite bathroom, two of which boast both indoor and outdoor rain showers. The beautifully manicured garden, complete with water features and grand-scale Buddha and Balinese goddess statues, is home to a private swimming pool, a seaside dining pavilion, a relaxation gazebo, a man-made elevated beach/volleyball court, and a furnished waterfront terrace with spellbinding views and direct access into the sea.
The villa is the perfect base for guests who wish to explore Bali’s eastern regency of Karangasem – an exotic royal Balinese kingdom of forests and mighty mountains, emerald rice terraces, mystical water palaces, and pretty beaches. This dramatically beautiful area is often dubbed the “Real Bali”, where life goes on as it has for generations, yet with the welcome addition of modern-day comforts including, of course, Tirta Nila Beach House – the perfect place to kick back and revel in five-star luxury in a setting that is second to none.
Please state in your inquiry if you’d require airport transfers. There’s a transfer fee of IDR 700K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9 pm – 7 am). Fee is payable to the driver directly.