Here you’ll find some of the best options available for those families looking to have a great villa experience while in Bali.
This two-storey property with interlinked pavilions, courtyards and walkways hold elegant and stylish bedrooms and living areas. With its prime location, this villa excels with its friendly team, as well as being a prime choice for families and groups visiting Bali. It’s found close to trendy Batu Bolong beach where you can find popular cafes, restaurants and activities.
The villa combines all the modern living comforts expected in a modern property mixed with a true Balinese traditional living. The spacious open-plan living areas adjoining its Western-style kitchen, which overlooks the property tropical garden and pool. Dine with your family on the open sun-filled entertainment deck or venture out to the beach which is only a short stroll away.
What we love about Villa Allegra Canggu…
- Villa Allegra was fully renovated in 2014
- The beach is two minutes walk away
- It’s a really secure villa
- The swimming pool is 12m long
- Four of the bedrooms have large double beds, with twins in the fifth
All of the bedrooms are appointed with beautifully handcrafted timber beds with white linens, as well as sufficient air conditioning throughout. The upstairs rooms of the property boast amazing views of the lush rice fields and a cool ocean breeze. While the ground floor offers a closed environment into the sumptuous villa garden area.
Exceptional 5 bedroom villa in Canggu, with gorgeous rice terrace views and huge swimming pool
This impressive villa is built on a large plot of spectacular tropical land, with a large pool with stunning rice terrace views, as well as a jacuzzi to really enjoy in-villa comforts. Each of the bedrooms is in its own living pavilion with ample space allowing for maximum privacy.
The huge living room area is tastefully set up by a well known French designer, as well as the amazing sun terrace which is ideal for those lazy days spent on the comfortable sunbeds.
What we love about Villa Sylvia Canggu…
- It’s a brand new villa!
- The villa is built on an impressive 1700 m2 plot of magnificent tropical land
- Each bedroom is in a separate pavilion and is extra-large, giving each room a lot of privacy
- The living room is huge and was designed by a famous French designer
- Breakfast can be provided, at the price of only groceries
- The staff of the villa will be happy to organise other meals for you too
- The pool is absolutely huge and has great views of the rice fields
- There is a large sun terrace with sun-beds, ideal to top up your tan!
Excellent value 5 bedroom Canggu villa with magnificent swimming pool and tasteful interior design
With it’s excellent location on the edge of Seminyak you’ll find easy access to all you need for your stay in Bali. The villa’s spacious bedrooms are flooded with the natural light from it’s open plan living space, a fully equipped kitchen for those in villa meals and a variety of places to eat and drink locally. The Black Sands Brewery is only a stone’s throw away, offering some of the best on tap beers in Bali.
The stylish villa offers a tasteful mixture of traditional Balinese design combined with modern style to create an environment both modern and comfortable. The property boasts a huge 17m swimming pool, huge teak open-plan living space and large sun-deck for those wanting to work on their tan away from the beach.
What we love about Villa Cendana Canggu…
- The tasteful interior design by a well known French designer
- The huge, teak open-plan living area
- The huge seventeen metre swimming pool
- It’s got a great sun-deck for those marathon tanning sessions
- The villa is in an excellent location between Seminyak and Canggu
- The beautiful, fully equipped kitchen
- It’s got a lovely, spacious dining area
Amazing 5 bedroom Canggu villa surrounded by rice fields and set in a large area of tropical gardens
This amazing villa is large enough to celebrate those special moments while being ideally located in a peaceful area surrounded by stunning rice fields. The expansive open-plan living area with its stunning white interior is chic, modern and beautifully designed. The bedrooms also follow in great style with modern decor and furniture, as well as all adequately air-conditioned.
Villa Istana Putih
What we love about Villa Istana Putih Canggu…
- The open concept expansive living area of villa Istana Putih is beautiful, modern, chic and bright with high ceiling and a stunning spotless white interior design enriched by tasteful art-pieces including a traditional instrument
- The lounge area boasts white leather sofa’s and two armchairs with red and white cushions and matching poofs surrounding a large coffee-table
- The open modern kitchen with bar and 4 stools is equipped with everything you need including a Coffee machine for a delicious cup of coffee in the morning
- The garden is a real treat to the eye with white stone-carved statues and walls and the magnificent view of the garden blending in with the stunning surrounding rice fields
- Each bedroom has large glass sliding doors that open out to balcony views or for ground floor rooms, garden and pool views
- All five roomy bedrooms are air-conditioned and include modern style décor and furniture
- Four rooms offer queen size beds while one has two single beds
- The villa has professional 24 hour security
- There are 6 pool-side sun beds with blue cushions and parasols providing you with shade
The garden with its luscious green grass and tropical environment is encapsulated in the stone-carved walls, all beautifully placed in the stunning rice fields around the property. Relax with the perfect view while enjoying a cocktail by the gorgeous pool.
Astonishing 4 bedroom family villa with amazing rice field views, in one of Bali’s most fashionable locations close to Batu Bolong.
This luxurious accommodation offers stunning decor with generous space, capturing the artful design of modern stylings, mixed with the unique traditional charm of the Balinese. Each of the rooms contains sufficient air conditioning, while the first floor gives a view to the beautiful surrounding rice fields. The large living area opens up onto the garden area where you can relax in style next to the private swimming pool.
This Canggu villa is decorated in a mixture of traditional Balinese stylings with modern luxuries, where you can enjoy comfortable seating or knock up some meals in the American style kitchen. All complete with the large swimming pool area where you can relax in the clean and warm environment before venturing out into all the surroundings has to offer.
Villa Merayu 4 Bedroom
What we love about Villa Merayu 4 Bedroom Canggu…
- It’s an extremely spacious villa, with very large bedrooms and ensuite bathrooms, and a large open-plan living area
- Luxury Villa Merayu is a 3-minute drive from Batu Bolong Beach and a 5-minute drive from Echo Beach surf spots
- The open-concept living area features numerous traditional artworks, paintings and a wooden seating area
- The sun loungers set within a landscaped garden, overlooking the scenic rice fields and greenery
- The design that combines high quality modern decor with traditional elements
- The extremely modern, fully equipped kitchen has an oven, microwave and a bar with stools, with a separate washing area
- The villa is beautifully furnished, with top-of-the range fixtures and fittings throughout